Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Wikileaks

Junior Poster

Junior Poster

Default Re: Wikileaks

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    What does everyone think?personally i say we all put a bounty on there heads they dont deserve jail only death and a nice slow death,i hate rats run to brittain run to swedin ya have to stop sometimes i like to think america has guys like jason bourne whos sole job is to take assholes like this out surly we have snipers right?kill these pricks
    lisa do you have any for of education? besides sounding totally retarded in everything you say, atleast use a fucking comma once in awhile. spell check works too...

Quote Originally Posted by african1 View Post
    WOW...this is tyranny. This is an absolutely absolute tyrannous conduct by governments towards the governed.

Great find Ben. Keep'em coming.
    Hereya go:

Quote Originally Posted by african1 View Post
    WOW...this is tyranny. This is an absolutely absolute tyrannous conduct by governments towards the governed.

Great find Ben. Keep'em coming.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Hereya go:

wow tx ben that was great insite manning is toast for sure assange i guess he will get off scott free once the rape case is over,the chinese are responsable for all the hacks?didnt know that till now

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

As we can see by now....Ben is a bit obsessed with Assange.....not sure why. You give me ten high profile defenders of Assange and I'll give you 10 Diane Fienstiens that argue the opposite. My issue is not the legalities....that won't be determined anytime soon, despite what Ben would have you believe. My issue has been from the onset..........is this been detrimental to the country and to our foreign policy and intelligence efforts. I think it's clear that it is. And so the left brings out Daniel Ellsberg, blows the dust off him , uses him as a prop and plasters him all over MSNBC like a modern day hero in some lame attempt to draw the equivalency with Assange. I'm convinced Assange is an anarchist and if he wasn't the man behind the curtain at Wilileaks, he'd be one of those guys running around the streets of any European city with a bad ski mask, breaking store windows and protesting the G-20 Summit. He's your garden variety self righteous anarchist.

When the men and women who operate in the shadows in our intelligence community tells us this is counter productive to our nation's efforts.....I listen and so should you Ben, and stop with the First Amendment bullshit. That's not with this is about.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Ron Paul is nothing if not a conservative iconoclast. The Texas Republican House Representative, with deep libertarian roots, is taking a counter-intuitive departure from the traditional and established GOP rhetoric on the issue of WikiLeaks. In an impassioned speech on the U.S. House floor, Paul likened the attack on Julian Assange to “killing the messenger for bringing bad news” before providing nine provocative questions for Americans to consider. Mr. Paul concluded his speech with a list of questions for the American citizens to consider, the transcript of which is below (via FromTheOld.)
    Number 1: Do the America People deserve to know the truth regarding the ongoing wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen?
    Number 2: Could a larger question be how can an army private access so much secret information?
    Number 3: Why is the hostility directed at Assange, the publisher, and not at our government's failure to protect classified information?
    Number 4: Are we getting our moneys worth of the 80 Billion dollars per year spent on intelligence gathering?
    Number 5: Which has resulted in the greatest number of deaths: lying us into war or Wikileaks revelations or the release of the Pentagon Papers?
    Number 6: If Assange can be convicted of a crime for publishing information that he did not steal, what does this say about the future of the first amendment and the independence of the internet?
    Number 7: Could it be that the real reason for the near universal attacks on Wikileaks is more about secretly maintaining a seriously flawed foreign policy of empire than it is about national security?
    Number 8: Is there not a huge difference between releasing secret information to help the enemy in a time of declared war, which is treason, and the releasing of information to expose our government lies that promote secret wars, death and corruption?
    Number 9: Was it not once considered patriotic to stand up to our government when it is wrong?

Wikileaks is currently mirrored on 1500+ sites:
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle27007.htm

Other sites are springing up to do the same thing:
    http://news.cnet.com/8301-31921_3-20025254-281.html

The rats are on the run. Shine the light into the dark dealings of the liars, I say.