Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Default Re: Trans-girls and relationships.....

It's a lot of things...but it's never, ever boring.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Giant
    Penis
    Size

lol

It means be a Gentleman
    have Patience
    and be Strong/Supportive

Banned Forever! Professional Poster DarylWashington's Avatar

Relationships = Bareback Sex = Good Times!

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    We all crack jokes, or just come on here to entertain ourselves. So a lot of shit gets sadi for just that, and lost is what we really might feel about this world we plunged into.

A long time ago I saw it as a fetish. I used to hide it, and only looked at pictures or videos online.

Then one day I actually met a Transwoman, and after talking to her at length, I began to see things a little differently.

These days I date both GGs and TS. However, I do find dating TS to be much more difficult and taxing than dating GGs. For every down to earth, low keyed/laid back one, there are 8 more who are extremely dramatic and superficial. There is also the difficulty of getting past the negative view of men. You will find that the girls have a hard time trusting you, and are just waiting for you to do something stupid. Some will keep you at bay emotionally for fear that you would hurt them. They have had countless "chasers" leave them for the next best thing, and are not willing to open up emotionally.

After you get past that, you still have personality and sexual differences to deal with. Being able to get along on a daily basis is key. Also, some girls just wanna bend a dude over, and if you are a "top", then the relationship is over before it starts.....lol

And finally, there is the constant changing of a girl. The girl you met, might not be the same girl a year or two down the road, depending on where she was in her transition.

All in all it's a difficult world to navigate. There are a lot of hoops to navigate, and your patience level has to be high. You also have to have a bit of understanding as to what she is trying to do, and where she is trying to go. Before you jump into this world, realize what you are getting yourself into. If it's not for you, just keep it moving!

I have to agree completely with your thread message. And I mean completely. When I was a stupid boy I tried and tried to have a real relationship with different ts and never worked. I always looked at ts as a special kind of girls which I wanted to have a serious gf but none and I mean none wanted this, they were all for the money, sex, and so so except one special girl that I will never forget called "L" from Puerto Rico. Don't want to release her identity. I have always been attracted to ts and will always do but to find one with no dramas, BS, loyal, average looking, looking for LTR is almost imposible. I am not against any TS and I want to make that clear, I totally understand each and everyone of us, I know all the shit we go thru to be were we are, and its not easy. I think we are treated like meat and thats completely wrong but I think we also have to work hard to change guys minds about the way they see us.
    Peace

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaLover View Post
    I have to agree completely with your thread message. And I mean completely. When I was a stupid boy I tried and tried to have a real relationship with different ts and never worked. I always looked at ts as a special kind of girls which I wanted to have a serious gf but none and I mean none wanted this, they were all for the money, sex, and so so except one special girl that I will never forget called "L" from Puerto Rico. Don't want to release her identity. I have always been attracted to ts and will always do but to find one with no dramas, BS, loyal, average looking, looking for LTR is almost imposible. I am not against any TS and I want to make that clear, I totally understand each and everyone of us, I know all the shit we go thru to be were we are, and its not easy. I think we are treated like meat and thats completely wrong but I think we also have to work hard to change guys minds about the way they see us.
    Peace
    great post and great insite

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    We all crack jokes, or just come on here to entertain ourselves. So a lot of shit gets sadi for just that, and lost is what we really might feel about this world we plunged into.

A long time ago I saw it as a fetish. I used to hide it, and only looked at pictures or videos online.

Then one day I actually met a Transwoman, and after talking to her at length, I began to see things a little differently.

These days I date both GGs and TS. However, I do find dating TS to be much more difficult and taxing than dating GGs. For every down to earth, low keyed/laid back one, there are 8 more who are extremely dramatic and superficial. There is also the difficulty of getting past the negative view of men. You will find that the girls have a hard time trusting you, and are just waiting for you to do something stupid. Some will keep you at bay emotionally for fear that you would hurt them. They have had countless "chasers" leave them for the next best thing, and are not willing to open up emotionally.

After you get past that, you still have personality and sexual differences to deal with. Being able to get along on a daily basis is key. Also, some girls just wanna bend a dude over, and if you are a "top", then the relationship is over before it starts.....lol

And finally, there is the constant changing of a girl. The girl you met, might not be the same girl a year or two down the road, depending on where she was in her transition.

All in all it's a difficult world to navigate. There are a lot of hoops to navigate, and your patience level has to be high. You also have to have a bit of understanding as to what she is trying to do, and where she is trying to go. Before you jump into this world, realize what you are getting yourself into. If it's not for you, just keep it moving!
    i really really like you and i hope one day you will find the one you deserve it.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Awesome post! I love this place, some great posts like the opening one, hot women and characters like Daryl (no homo)!

Hmmm, I must've had it easy. Two TG relationships and very little drama. They were excellent relationships though, with lots of mutual understanding.

Insert funny quote here

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL View Post
    Hmmm, I must've had it easy. Two TG relationships and very little drama. They were excellent relationships though, with lots of mutual understanding.
    Lookin' for a date?

~BB~

Silver Poster

Relationships are cool but hard. Being happy and content without a relationship is highly under rated. I like being me right now which comes with a certain level contentment that would have to change in a relationship.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue