Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Shemale Yum : The Current Top 20!

Im truly glad to see Domino on top she deserves it. Not only is she one gorgeous girl shes super cool with the people around her...Debating if I should finally get her that Atlanta Braves hat shes been wanting lol.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    Im truly glad to see Domino on top she deserves it. Not only is she one gorgeous girl shes super cool with the people around her...Debating if I should finally get her that Atlanta Braves hat shes been wanting lol.
    why does she deserve it?cause you know her or talked to her that makes it right?your a freak kimber should have never left the top spot period.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    why does she deserve it?cause you know her or talked to her that makes it right?your a freak kimber should have never left the top spot period.
    Lisa you're just a petty old bitch just shut up.It was a general statement nothing was directed to you so dont reply to it fuck.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    I have come to realize that different girls appeal to different web site members. Shemale Yum tends to go for the more natural looking girls(kimber does not fit in here), more armature style approachable looking girls it seems. Strokers' members is full of cock and cum hounds,smc goes for the polished and perfect look. You can't really blame the members for what they vote on. Also...Yum's list changes a lot since their business model is to always look for whats new and fresh, you will tend to see new girls at the top more often.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    I have come to realize that different girls appeal to different web site members. Shemale Yum tends to go for the more natural looking girls(kimber does not fit in here), more armature style approachable looking girls it seems. Strokers' members is full of cock and cum hounds,smc goes for the polished and perfect look. You can't really blame the members for what they vote on. Also...Yum's list changes a lot since their business model is to always look for whats new and fresh, you will tend to see new girls at the top more often.
    Have you ever heard of 'starmaking?' Girls that new shouldn't be on the top lists. They haven't earned it yet. This is all just marketing to build buzz. It has no bearing on the true talent, value, or long-term marketability of these models.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Have you ever heard of 'starmaking?' Girls that new shouldn't be on the top lists. They haven't earned it yet. This is all just marketing to build buzz. It has no bearing on the true talent, value, or long-term marketability of these models.

~BB~
    If anyone is doing the star making, its the people who vote on it, which are the members. The members are what drive the business and they get to choose who they want to see, Via voting, emails,forum posts, etc...

What do you mean that she hasn't earned it? Like what is your definition of earn a top spot? Paying her dues or something? I think the members are going to vote on what the members like at that specific time. Its all subject to change, and WILL change.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

~BB~
    Ho-fucking-hum ... blah blah blah.
    It's got nothing to do with anything. It's simply the members of ONE site, who rate the models on there. The girls that are "new" rarely appear there unless they are stellar as it takes quite a while to garner 50 votes and then they usually drop down a bit quite fast. Models like Bailey, Chrissy Snow, Yasmine, Danika etc. are always in there. Sometimes a new set will propel site favourites like Celeste, Kimber, back in there by making people relook at her sets. Kimber James was high in there for a long time and she's still only a few % behind the top models, showing her enduring popularity.

You people just read too much into it. Again, it's just the ratings from ONE site.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    If anyone is doing the star making, its the people who vote on it, which are the members.

What do you mean that she hasn't earned it? Like what is your definition of earn a top spot? Paying her dues or something? I think the members are going to vote on what the members like at that specific time. Its all subject to change, and WILL change.
    I didn't say any girl in particular hadn't earned it. I'm just pointing out that this is a marketing ploy and there will always be a few girls on the list who may not belong there. As long as that's put out there in the open and there's no shadiness in the voting, I actually don't take issue with these lists.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Ho-fucking-hum ... blah blah blah.
    It's got nothing to do with anything. It's simply the members of ONE site, who rate the models on there. The girls that are "new" rarely appear there unless they get over 50 votes and then they usually drop down a bit quite fast. Models like Bailey, Chrissy Snow, Yasmine, Danika etc. are always in there. Sometimes a new set will propel site favourites like Celeste, Kimber, back in there by making people relook at her sets. Kimber James was high in there for a long time and she's still only a few % behind the top models, showing her enduring popularity.

You people just read too much into it. Again, it's just the ratings from ONE site.
    I don't recall saying anything nasty. And for your information, I agreed with this site's management that I would be a bit easier on you around here, but that doesn't mean that you can turn a simple opinion into something that it isn't either. I AM allowed to speak my mind respectfully. Don't escalate it.

~BB~

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I didn't say any girl in particular hadn't earned it. I'm just pointing out that this is a marketing ploy and there will always be a few girls on the list who may not belong there. As long as that's put out there in the open and there's no shadiness in the voting, I actually don't take issue with these lists.

~BB~
    Posting the list here OBVIOUSLY is marketing dumbass but there are no girls on that list, who didn't get over 50 ratings and get those scores. If you want to argue the mathematics of Bailey getting 557 votes and a 4.47 average and Alice get 78 votes and a 4.51 average, then go for it.