Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: i got dwarfed by a tgirl

your trainers are fucking battered... buy some new shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by maleforts View Post
    thanks for that vanessa. lucky for you other peoples opions of me dont really bother me and that im an easy going guy. but image if i was an angry vengeful person how hard would it have been for me to set up a meet with you to see you face to face. to ask you face to face why you flet the need to pop in a spiteful remark to a complete stranger why put you self at such a risk?? one day you insult the wrong person and then find youself at a meet with someone who make want to take violent revenge or worse against.

What a creep.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    What a creep.
    Dudes with tiny dicks are eveil.
    Its a shame his dick is so tiny, but seems like his brain and self esteem are tinier. Then to think a girl would be so dumb she doesnt keep something around for situations that may come up proved it.

ah poor vanessa. you have made me smile. i know you were nt very inteligent to start with, other wise you would nt have to sell youself. to make the money you do by having a regualr repected job by some who has such self hatered and low self esteem would be nearly impossible for you to function amongst the average population. along with all the other problems you have with how confused you are you see youself as nothing more than a slave for other people to get kinky kicks from for a few $. but thats ok thats your choice in life. i hope you live a long and happy one. though i very much doubt its possible for goods as damaged as you clearly are to have a long happy life. i suggest you get some serious counseling, until you accept who and what you are you will never be able to move forward and lead a normal wothwhile life that you crave and are very bitter about others having.

my prays and best wishes go out to you. your a poor lost and very very confused soul.
    At the end of the day, no matter what you say, MY dick is about 10 times bigger than yours.
    Guys love PAYING me to suck it.
    They PAY even MORE for it to be up their asses.
    So win win for me you LOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im 38 years old and just getting started.
    And you STILL have a dick so tiny a Ken doll would laugh at you!!!

Veteran Poster

im about 5.5 inches when fully erect for any one that really care. personnally it does nt bother me. the size of my cock is of little interest to me.

i dont drive a sports car either but i do sail my own yacht and fly my own jet .

Is that a grizzly bear standing on it's hind legs?? LOL..Only kiddin' dude...she looks pretty hot from the waist down. Thanks for the pics....
    PS...better carry a Kleanex next time for that leakage problem ( see pic #3) !!!!!!

well noticed, a bit of pre cum from her fucking me that was. i gtd you its not normally leaking for no good reason lol. but now i will be checking on it every few hours from now.
    5.5" is about average - if you are hard in those pics you're not avg. Plus, she's about twice your size in those pics - and although she has a big cock, she's not in t 10-11" range. Looks to me like you're in the 3-4" range in those pics, but maybe you are not fully erect?

Regardless, I love the pics - very hot. Any more of her? Any more comparison shots with other T-girls? I like comparison shots like that and they're hard to find.

Veteran Poster

sorry joey no more pics im afraid. i was nt fully erect there shes about 7-8inches. if i get any more pics i be sure to post them lol.

Veteran Poster

and vanessa you must look so attractive and make your clients feel at ease when you answer the door in head to toe kevlar.

like i said vanessa you not very clever are you, and im amazed you made it to 38 interesting to see if you make 39 please let us know wont you. see you soon honey

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    thats the sad part. her dick was bigger than his, but yet still tiny.

Her cock wasn't tiny it appeared to be bigger than yours!