Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by magic9inch
    Quote Originally Posted by sexxxylexi
    Quote Originally Posted by sexxxylexi
    look buddy you dont know this started so mind your own
    you must dont know who the fuck i am, dont you, look here silly bitch, i'm the only person who does the hating on this board. so shut the fuck up
    You shut the fuck up you busted up old faggot, I am not hating on the silly bitch me and her shared some words and I dont like the bitch so back the fuck up and but out.
    bitch you better respect my motherfucking mind, i dont give a fuck about both of yall. i just dont like silly bitches. go get a tan you silly hoe
    suck my ass u bitter fag

This is why I come to HA.....

for the deep philosphical discussions.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Yep...it's like Kant and Descartes having a discussion over a few beers, oh and here comes Hegel....

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Yep...it's like Kant and Descartes having a discussion over a few beers, oh and here comes Hegel....
    Damn! And there goes another keyboard.

Hey, Maher, how about this NEW RULE: No cwawfee near the keyboard! Humor is a dangerous thing.

To quote another great philosopher:

"There are people in this world who do not love one another and I =HATE= people like that!" - T. Lehrer, TW3

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaya
    Lexi I dont know wat ur problem is but i really dont care.I dont fuck with trannys so any beef you got bitch its not like its go bother me anyways.U just mad cuz dont nobody want yo pale skin ass wit that nasty ass attitude.GET A FUCKING LIFE!!! Dont hate on me bitch.
    Sorry there bitch I am not gonna start calling u jealous becayse it is quite obvious we are two different of people looks wise and personality to call it that. You know why I dont like you. You are a loud mouthed attention whore brat. Get over yourself. I dont hate you I dont know you well enough to use sucj a strong word towards you. I would say u rubbed me the wrong way but please bitch I dont want u rubbing me any way. Lets have a little look see at your nasty attitude http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=130 , http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=shalaya

Ooooh, now there's rubbing!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

these tranny chicks crack me up. drama sluts. especially the pale one

Junior Poster

these tranny chicks crack me up. drama sluts. especially the pale one
    Why dont u pull that 9 incher away from the computer for a second and do something useful with it u cronic masturbater

Junior Poster

I had a long day at school I dont have time to go back and forth with a trannie over the net.I have better things to do with my life.Go suck a dick so you can pay your light bill.Better yet maybe if you get more views on yur webcam maybe you can get you a tanning booth you pale bitch.Now leave me alone I got home work to do. Some girls need to get a life and a better body with that flat ass lets keep this cordial dont say nothing to me and I want say nothing to you.If you dont like my attitude o well bitch.You shouldnt anyways unless you like trannies.
    Hey Shalaya I got a nice 8 inch trannie cock in my panties with your name on it choke on it bitch. Now with that said have a nice life u ghetto fabulous ditch pig.

Junior Poster

Ghetto fabolous watever bitch you got bricks sticking out of your walls.You couldnt even afford for someone to paint over them.Of course ima have a good life, my life isnt corrupted and bitter like you hoe.

*Swings hair*

Why you decided to attack me is like so uknown to me.I never did anything to you but now im so provoked.
    Are you that fucking retarded and dellusional I attacked you cause you went off at me in my post about . y fucking idiot. Like I said all 8 inches of it for yoy snaggle tooth.......BAH!