Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Another "Who is this?"

I think this is the only picture ive ever seen of this girl Elena. Does anyone have any more or information on her??? I think shes the bomb, and the funny thing is she looks like she could be sisters with this GG I went to College with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elena_173.jpg 
Views:	2048 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	34810  

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

That really looks like a faked/photoshopped image to me - are you sure it's on Bob's site and someone hasn't just added his logo to something else?

I seem to remember a situation years ago when something like this happened.
    seanchai

Professional Poster

Could be, this photo is probably 3 or 4 years old...>The proportions all look correct to me though.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Look at the penis - it looks stuck on.

Junior Poster

I just ran this pic through PictureIt! and zoomed in to 400%. Usually, on a fake, there is a pixellation difference that can be seen at 400%+ zoom. I can't see that here, but the dark edge around the penis makes me inclined to agree with Seanchai. I've done a lot of morphs to add cocks to gg's, and that's one of the things I've learned to adjust for: a dark edge around the penis. You either have to trim the picture very tightly or use airbrushing effects to get rid of that edge.

No, what you've got are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty of them I will no longer be standing, because if I am then you will all be dead before you can reload.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Shandus
    I just ran this pic through PictureIt! and zoomed in to 400%. Usually, on a fake, there is a pixellation difference that can be seen at 400%+ zoom. I can't see that here, but the dark edge around the penis makes me inclined to agree with Seanchai. I've done a lot of morphs to add cocks to gg's, and that's one of the things I've learned to adjust for: a dark edge around the penis. You either have to trim the picture very tightly or use airbrushing effects to get rid of that edge.
    It's fake. Not on Bobs site from what I remember. First vclue. That pics been going around for a few yrs now believe it or not.

Junior Poster

it aint on bobs anyways, im sure id remember her. i agree wif seanchai, i think its fake

I agree that its a fake, I don't think I've seen one of Bob's photos where he puts the models name next to the logo.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    That really looks like a faked/photoshopped image to me - are you sure it's on Bob's site and someone hasn't just added his logo to something else?

seanchai
    You can see that the first part of the images real logo has been whited out behind the T Girls logo. Note the whiteout extending into the wallpaper to the right.

As far as the girl, upon my own examination, this is what I think. Note the natural blend of the tips of her fingers next to her panties, and then notice how course and unnatural the blending of the penis against the panties is. They should look pretty similar. Just two different appendages against the same backdrop (panties) and lighting.

Looks fake to me. She's hot though. Looks like an ex of mine, minus the penis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fake_209.jpg 
Views:	1657 
Size:	242.7 KB 
ID:	34840  

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Could be, this photo is probably 3 or 4 years old...>The proportions all look correct to me though.
    Yes it's a fake picture,it's from alsscan.com girl,don't remember the name
    There are about 4 differend pictures of this girl. All photoshopped