Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: South Korean VS North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by runround04 View Post
    out of the fryin pan and into the fryer....
    Ya, N. Korea has the very best artillery in the world. And they have inough guns and rockets to completely wipe Seoul, S. Korea, off the map in a matter of hours.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Junior Poster

yeap and i wonder who will be next ??? ummm

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

We are watching the germ of another Asian war in its nascent stages. IMO this will not end well at all.
    Kim Jong Il's son is trying to show SOuth Korea he ain't no punk, but this is the 2ND unprovoked attack by North Korea in less than 12 months.

Maybe the U.S. military can lower the temperature over there, but the next missile launched at South Korea from the North will be WAR, with the USA dead in the middle of it.

Silver Poster

Kim Jong-il is a psycho but I´m not sure who provoked this incident. To imply it was North Korea just because they got a crazy dictator in charge is not enough to satisfy my conclusions. South Korea (one of the most important US puppet states in Asia) has never shown willingness to end this conflict either. Let´s recall that they never officially ended the war. They´re only in a stage of ceasefire. Since 1953.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by south ov da border View Post
    agreed, the market should be interesting. North Korea would win any altercation that wasn't aided by outside forces.....
    No they wouldn't, absolutely not but without outside forces it would be a very long and drawn out war. The fact that Seoul is so close to the border is the main worry.

The only people who would want this war (and a unified Korea), are the North Korean people as they're the only ones who would benefit from the democracy and 21st Century living that the South Koreans, Japanese and Chinese surrounding them have.
    The Americans don't want it, as this is the perfect excuse to keep a large military in the regions.
    The Chinese and Russians don't want it as they enjoy the buffer zone between them and the South (Americans).
    The South Koreans don't want it as they simply couldn't afford it, millions of people spilling into their country without anything (see Germany re-unification and it's much worse than that).
    The Kim's don't want it - as they lose all power they have.

This and the sinking of the S.Korean boat is posturing to pave the way for Kim Jong Il's son to take over. Similar things happened when he took power from his father.

Frankly, I'd love to see Kim Jong Il and his dynasty go out with a bang - but don't put it on all the N.Korean people.

5 Star Poster

i wonder how the japanese view this?

live with honour

5 Star Poster

is this the start!!!??

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    i wonder how the japanese view this?
    Japanese dont like Koreans thats for sure

Japanese also dont like other races even Americans

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    No they wouldn't, absolutely not but without outside forces it would be a very long and drawn out war. The fact that Seoul is so close to the border is the main worry.

The only people who would want this war (and a unified Korea), are the North Korean people as they're the only ones who would benefit from the democracy and 21st Century living that the South Koreans, Japanese and Chinese surrounding them have.
    The Americans don't want it, as this is the perfect excuse to keep a large military in the regions.
    The Chinese and Russians don't want it as they enjoy the buffer zone between them and the South (Americans).
    The South Koreans don't want it as they simply couldn't afford it, millions of people spilling into their country without anything (see Germany re-unification and it's much worse than that).
    The Kim's don't want it - as they lose all power they have.

This and the sinking of the S.Korean boat is posturing to pave the way for Kim Jong Il's son to take over. Similar things happened when he took power from his father.

Frankly, I'd love to see Kim Jong Il and his dynasty go out with a bang - but don't put it on all the N.Korean people.
    You're dumber now than you were yesterday. The North Koreans know little about the outside world. Not withstanding air-dropped information, the North Koreans don't know much about what goes on even 10 miles outside their own borders. I think you need to go back to your fucking paysites and stfu with your opinion about real life matters.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Quote Originally Posted by runround04 View Post
    no doubt, this aint gonna end well for anyone....

Werent they on ol Bush's Axis of Evil? Glad he's not around to send our boys that shithole too
    Aren't they all in the middle east? Geez, how many countries does one dictator feel a country should invade? Honestly, what the fuck!