Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

Default Re: Sarah Fuckin Palin.....

SP will be the next POTUS. Count on it. The fix is in. It matters not to me because all Presidents are bought and paid for.....look at Obummer. Without exception he went against every single item he campaigned on.

I just want SP to win so I can have a POTUS I can fap too. That......and it'll piss off Libtards to no end.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

SP can't even spell POTUS let alone tell you what one is.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    She does now because she wrote it on the palm of her hand after she saw one in Russia from her back yard. She is now trying to deal a foriegn trade policy with it.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

No...but I'm quite sure she can spell TWAT, even if Bill Maher can't. Each and every day my thesis is confirmed that folks like you, Bill Maher, and Tingles Matthews have a twisted obsession with her.

So...if SP is a twat according to Maher, and the women's groups and the far left are silent to this type of discourse ....( because they obviously agree) What then will you say when Limbaugh rakes Michelle over the coals ? I'm sure you'll remain silent because you're so even handed...right?
    It smells of hypocracy in here again. I'm about to leave the room !! LMAO

No...but I'm quite sure she can spell TWAT
    Yeah, but she thinks it's the past tense of TWEET.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

yeah, but she thinks it's the past tense of tweet.
    zing!

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Yeah, but she thinks it's the past tense of TWEET.

Cute, but as usual misses the point....which is now, as it always has been....foul mouthed liberal hypocrates.
    I think you libs use her to mask your dissatisfaction with your chosen one...you know.......the Nobel Peace Prize Winner and the new war monger ! NO BOOD FOR OIL....wasn't that the progressive battle cry for 8 years of Bushie Middle East interventions? Funny how things come around to bite you in the ass ! LMAO

How's that closing of Gitmo workin' out for ya ??

Last edited by onmyknees; 03-23-2011 at 04:39 AM.

I don't think Hippocrates was foul mouthed or liberal.

How come every time a liberal makes fun of something stupid that Sarah did or said, conservatives have to come back with childish comments aimed at all liberals?

SP remembers by writing notes on her hand. She explains that her foriegn policy experience is because Alaska is next to Russia and she can see it from he back yard. She said every time Putin travels to America, he comes over her state.(Even though he goes from Moscow on a plane across Europe and the Atlantic ocean because it's a much shorter route). When asked simply what she reads to keep up on current events, she can't answer because she doesn't want to admit she doesn't read anything. She would have been better off if she lied and just popped out the names of a few known newspapers. She said that John Adams (Our 2nd president) was a major player to the end of slavery, even though John Adams had been dead for a few decades when slavery was abolished.........

I could go on and on with all of the stupid things SP has said and done. Sarah is the one who did and said them. Not us liberals. She has proved to the world what a dullard she is with her own words and actions. She didn't get her bad rep from us liberals. She got it all by herself with her own mouth and actions. So why jump on liberals for mentioning them? That's just childish.

And the worse part is when conservatives can only fire back at liberals with lies about other liberals instead of just owning up to the truth about Sarah. They just make up shit out of thin air just to respond in a nasty way. Can you imagine if Obama had said his foriegn policy experience was because his home in Chicago was next to Canada, and he could see it from his back yard? Or if during an interview he had to look at his hand to remember a name of an important person? He would have been crucified by every republican in the country throughout the entire campaign and beyond.

Sarah is just Sarah. She is who she is. In private she may be the nicest person you could ever want to know. But as a politician, she is totally clueless fer sure. Why can't conservatives just stop and admit that she wasn't the best choice for McCain, and be done with it, then move on. Shit, I hope she does run for president and becomes the republican nominee. Obama would be a shoe-in. He wouldn't even have to campaign hard. SP is the best thing to happen to the democratic party since Dan Quayle.

A TGirl is very special.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Cute, but as usual misses the point....which is now, as it always has been....foul mouthed liberal hypocrates.
    I think you libs use her to mask your dissatisfaction with your chosen one...you know.......the Nobel Peace Prize Winner and the new war monger ! NO BOOD FOR OIL....wasn't that the progressive battle cry for 8 years of Bushie Middle East interventions? Funny how things come around to bite you in the ass ! LMAO

How's that closing of Gitmo workin' out for ya ??
    Are you actually comparing the illegal war that Bush started with lies and false evidence, going against the UN and the world, killed almost 5,000 Americans, just so he could impress his daddy,... to our involvement as one part of a UN and world sanctioned action against a psycho dictator who was about to slaughter a few million of his own people to stay in power? Did I get that right?

And how is Obama a war monger? He didn't start the attacks in Libya. France and the UK were the first to bomb anything for the whole first day.

You say we use SP as a mask to hide our choice of Obama. Do you even read what you post? Are you closely related to Sarah? Your logic (?) is starting to sound like hers. Every lie you invent to badmouth Obama and us liberals makes you sound like Sarah. That's what she does. I'll bet you still think the health care bill has death panels that will pull the plug on grandma, and that Obama is not American born. You and Sarah should be close friends. You could compare bull shit lies together and make up some new things instead of the same old lies you've been spreading.

Remember who built Gitmo, and why. It was your boy King George. If King George would have kept our ass out of Iraq in the first place like he should have done, there wouldn't be a Gitmo jail.

A TGirl is very special.