Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sarah Fuckin Palin.....

onmyknees why on earth do you liek this political novelty? I dont think the republican party is even that interested in pushing this quitter to be a candidate in 2012. I mean WTF is she presidential candidate or a right wing celebrity? I don't think I have ever seen anything liek this and I wouldnt even count Ronald Reagan. Palin biggest moment was failure to as a VICE PRESIDENTIAL candidate for John McCain. Now all of the sudden she is charging 100K a show, has her own reality show (HAD), her knocked up daughter is on dancing with the stars. (REALLY) But then again America has a tendecies to turn talented nobodies into somebodies.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    onmyknees why on earth do you liek this political novelty? I dont think the republican party is even that interested in pushing this quitter to be a candidate in 2012. I mean WTF is she presidential candidate or a right wing celebrity? I don't think I have ever seen anything liek this and I wouldnt even count Ronald Reagan. Palin biggest moment was failure to as a VICE PRESIDENTIAL candidate for John McCain. Now all of the sudden she is charging 100K a show, has her own reality show (HAD), her knocked up daughter is on dancing with the stars. (REALLY) But then again America has a tendecies to turn talented nobodies into somebodies.
    You ask why I like her??? Because libs like you don't ! It's nearly that simple. LOL She drives you liberals to absolute distraction and I enjoy that. Failure?? I think not. Other than possibly Obama, there isn't a politican that can fill a stadium or have people wait for hours in freezing tempatures just to get a book signed. You can poo-poo it all you like, but those are the facts.

I actually wish I was back in college because my thesis would be why she
    engenders so much hate on your side. It's very instructive and I'll post a fascinating piece later . It's required reading for you haters...sort of a look into the mirror. If you're an honest person, I mean truly honest, and pay attention to politics, you must admit that from the moment she walked on stage in Minnesota the shit that's been heaped on her is unprecedented. I mean libs hate her so much they hate her entire family....even the little guy with downs syndrome and the family dog! There's something too that. If she was the buffoon ya'll love to say she is....you wouldn't give her the time of day...The fact of the matter is she was the driving force behind the 63 seat house turn over in November, and you all know that. Elections are about turn out and passion. Look............it's irrelevant what I think of her. Would I support her is she ran? Maybe...maybe not, but she is without question the most powerful political force in the country at the moment. Whatever you or I think of her....that's just simply the reality and the phenomenon is the more vitriol that the left heaps on her, the more the right embraces her.

Who said I was liberal to begin with. I liked alot of Rob Paul was saying but he had a snowball chance at hell at going anywhere. And Fred Thompson was an ok candidate who took all day to make up his mind. Palin was simply used as a pawn against Obama. It didn't exactly work but she has used that momentum she gained to get a cult following. And that fact that you may or may not support is interesting to say the least.

I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Who said I was liberal to begin with. I liked alot of Rob Paul was saying but he had a snowball chance at hell at going anywhere. And Fred Thompson was an ok candidate who took all day to make up his mind. Palin was simply used as a pawn against Obama. It didn't exactly work but she has used that momentum she gained to get a cult following. And that fact that you may or may not support is interesting to say the least.

ok ok I take it back...you may not be a lib...you're just a Palin hater. Is there a distinction ?? LOL

You ask why I like her??? Because libs like you don't ! It's nearly that simple.
    Wow! You're sure easy to manipulate.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Veteran Poster

I have noticed that the vitriol put on women by both sides in politics is terrible. They often referred too as bitches, cunts dumb and comments are often made about having sex with them even raping them. But it is more than that, it's like when they do or say things that are contraversial the utter venom that the opposite side will indulge in is unreal. It almost becomes hysterical. I seriously think many men and women cannot cope with women in politics. I think it's brings in emotions of jealously, sexualisation of the woman, and sexism.

I am prepared to accept that some conservatives , really do bring this venom into it when talking about some lefty liberal female politicians. This venom is often spewed anonoymously where they can be brave as they know full well they could never get away with saying these things about a woman in real life. However I have never ,ever seen this amount of hate targetted at one woman ,sarah Palin in my life. It is also said anonoymously in the main.

Now as the thread is about Palin I will level my critcism at the left, but as I have already acknowledged the right can be just as bad .I think if the left had a sarah Palin, the right would also be just as bad but for different reasons.

The fact is,to the left, they believe a woman with conservative values ,her views on abortion in particular makes them so so angry. Because to them women can only be pro choice if they believe a woman had the right to kill life within her womb. They cannot choose to be against this and moreover campaign on being against it, and if they are against it even if it is for religious reasons as it is in Palin's case , they are a disgrace and a traitor to women. Palin also being attractive gets them into even more of a state.

You can see this also in another group (the left love putting people in groups, rather than treating them as individuals). Black conservatives. Take allen west, and the smears levelled against him in his campaign. He was called a house nigger, he was called a black nazi and completely false rumours were put out that he was friends with white nationalists, he was a gangster ,a pimp who had sex with prositutes in a basement at his house. His and his families private details were made public by the opposing campaign and he had a left wing lunatic make a blog full of hate, where he said he was going to skin him alive. Which the FBI had to take care of. But threats of violence only come from the right don't they. ..

The reason I think Palin gets all this hate,is because like west she challenges their core beliefs, I also think she is the most prominent republican out there with huge financial resources. It is a joke when the left say she isn't a threat. Of course she is, even if she doesn't run in 2012, she has massive power to influence the republican ticket in my opinion with her base of support. I think if the left had a Palin the likes of o'reilly ,rush, savage would be just as bad as the left are to Palin. all those anon right wing bloggers would be just as viscious.

In conclusion ,if she was no threat she would be ignored,and please don't say, she attracted all that crap after the shootings, and made it all about her.As soon as the story broke it was Palin Palin Palin by the lame stream media. Don't lie to yourself.She didn't respond at all for days,to the extent some in the left were criticising that.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    ok ok I take it back...you may not be a lib...you're just a Palin hater. Is there a distinction ?? LOL
    I would'nt kick her out of the bed though. She is the hottest politician out there by far.

I would'nt kick her out of the bed though. She is the hottest politician out there by far.
    A swimsuit pic of Sarah Palin... circa 1984.
    And Michelle Bachmann is pretty hot too.
    And hopefully one day Lindsay Lohan will enter the political arena. She has made some political statements in the past. With regard to Sarah Palin she wrote, ""I get Sarah Palin's views against abortion, but i would much prefer to hear more about what she can do for our country rather than how her daughter is going to have a child no matter what."
    And Lindsay Lohan, when she hits the 35 mark, will hopefully run for President. I mean, doesn't President Lohan sound good?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sarah-palin-swimsuit.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	369016   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MB 1.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	369017   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LL 1.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	149.9 KB 
ID:	369018  

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    I have noticed that the vitriol put on women by both sides in politics is terrible. They often referred too as bitches, cunts dumb and comments are often made about having sex with them even raping them. But it is more than that, it's like when they do or say things that are contraversial the utter venom that the opposite side will indulge in is unreal. It almost becomes hysterical. I seriously think many men and women cannot cope with women in politics. I think it's brings in emotions of jealously, sexualisation of the woman, and sexism.

I am prepared to accept that some conservatives , really do bring this venom into it when talking about some lefty liberal female politicians. This venom is often spewed anonoymously where they can be brave as they know full well they could never get away with saying these things about a woman in real life. However I have never ,ever seen this amount of hate targetted at one woman ,sarah Palin in my life. It is also said anonoymously in the main.

Now as the thread is about Palin I will level my critcism at the left, but as I have already acknowledged the right can be just as bad .I think if the left had a sarah Palin, the right would also be just as bad but for different reasons.

The fact is,to the left, they believe a woman with conservative values ,her views on abortion in particular makes them so so angry. Because to them women can only be pro choice if they believe a woman had the right to kill life within her womb. They cannot choose to be against this and moreover campaign on being against it, and if they are against it even if it is for religious reasons as it is in Palin's case , they are a disgrace and a traitor to women. Palin also being attractive gets them into even more of a state.

You can see this also in another group (the left love putting people in groups, rather than treating them as individuals). Black conservatives. Take allen west, and the smears levelled against him in his campaign. He was called a house nigger, he was called a black nazi and completely false rumours were put out that he was friends with white nationalists, he was a gangster ,a pimp who had sex with prositutes in a basement at his house. His and his families private details were made public by the opposing campaign and he had a left wing lunatic make a blog full of hate, where he said he was going to skin him alive. Which the FBI had to take care of. But threats of violence only come from the right don't they. ..

The reason I think Palin gets all this hate,is because like west she challenges their core beliefs, I also think she is the most prominent republican out there with huge financial resources. It is a joke when the left say she isn't a threat. Of course she is, even if she doesn't run in 2012, she has massive power to influence the republican ticket in my opinion with her base of support. I think if the left had a Palin the likes of o'reilly ,rush, savage would be just as bad as the left are to Palin. all those anon right wing bloggers would be just as viscious.

In conclusion ,if she was no threat she would be ignored,and please don't say, she attracted all that crap after the shootings, and made it all about her.As soon as the story broke it was Palin Palin Palin by the lame stream media. Don't lie to yourself.She didn't respond at all for days,to the extent some in the left were criticising that.
    Arnie...you're onto something, and your words are well thought out. I have been researching, reading and studying the nexus of all this hate directed Palin's way , and I think you're getting close. If you go back 2 1/2 years, the initial vitriol came from women on the left. What you and I might call those from the old left wing woman's movement. From comedians like Sarah Bernhard, to Gloria Steinum, and countless others, their criticism was withering and furious. Liberal men and columnists hesitated for fear of being labeled misogynistic by the liberal woman's movement, but soon took their cue from the those women and the bashing was in full swing. Liberal old guard feminists never stepped forward to defend Palin, rather they increased their rants. Why? She seemed to be a product of everything they had worked for ... Here is a very attractive, self assured, smart , confidant married, mother and career woman, and balanced both wonderfully who gave credit for climbing on the shoulders of the woman before her...but she is unlike them. She lived her values and was fearless in defending them to the point of giving birth to a child with downs syndrome. She was an anathema to everything they stood for. Gun control, unfettered abortion rights, big government social programs, the entrenched bureaucracy. She spoke of her faith, and her belief in god elequently and convincingly.
    There was no contradiction in the way she lived her every day life, and the left knew it. She had to be discredited, but there was nothing there to discredit, so the politics of personal destruction was the only tool left in the tool box, and they used it, and continue to do so. I believe they don't necessarily see her as a threat to Obama, although some do..but her ability to raise money, awareness, and bring other conservative women to the forefront has to be stopped, although seemingly they have met thier match.

There is an incredibly informative and insightful article currently in the City Journal that just nails it. I will post the link tomorrow.

Last edited by onmyknees; 01-26-2011 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post

Most Americans, if you look at public opinion polls, whether they label themselves conservative or liberal, are social democratic.
    And if you really believe that Sarah Palin will serve your specific interests, well, you should support her.
    The Palin phenomenon seems like mere hero worship. (I don't get why anyone would rally behind a leader. I mean, one should shiver at the word leader. We don't elect leaders. We elect representatives. Their role or job is to serve the interests of their constituents. It's that simple. Politicians do the antithesis of this. We all know that big money corrupts politics.)