Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 LastLast

Default Re: Sarah Fuckin Palin.....

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    If Palin did somehow beat Obama, it would prove that the USA had finally gone irrevocably to hell. I mean, Dubya was bad enough, but Palin????
    She's a biker chick now...

Smile Re: Sarah Fuckin Palin.....

Sarah Palin Family Meeting

Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3021/...bfcc1809_o.jpg

Last edited by natina; 05-30-2011 at 09:55 PM.

Smile We have a shower watchman on duty 24/7

(Provideniya, Russia) Governor Sarah Palin, the Republican Vice Presidential nominee, has said that she can see Russia from her house. Across the Bering Strait in Provideniya Bay sits the town of Provideniya, Russia and its mayor Dimitri Andropov. He says that he can see Palin showering from HIS house. "And it is very nice."
    Mayor Andropov added that his small town, like America, is transfixed with the buxom Governor. "We have a shower watchman on duty 24/7. And when the delightful Palin turns on the water and lets down her hair, the alarm sounds, telling everyone to rush to my house for a show. The kids love it."
    Leonid Andropov, the Mayor's brother, said that the ability to see Palin shower has given him and the other men a newfound respect for her. "She's a very thorough cleaner, which is tough when one is dealing with moose guts, wolf blood and oil. And she doesn't have a mustache, which is just a big plus for us."
    In a spontaneous Q&A at a Phoenix donut shop, Sarah Palin said that she's okay with the Russians watching her shower. "I'm flattered. And hopefully my cleanliness can inspire them to go after freedom, liberty and democracy...so that they can create jobs, get more freedom and liberty to help the economic job search, then hunt down the terror loving terrorists and change their nation of human people for the better."
    "All I heard from that speech was change, and change to us is bad," said Mayor Andropov. "Change means John McCain will win the election and take our water princess to shower in Washington D.C. We don't want that to happen. Everything else Governor Palin said was over our small town heads. But that's okay, because we like to watch Sarah the same way she likes to watch Saturday Night Live, with the sound turned down."
    In other news, Bill Clinton announced his candidacy for Mayor of Provideniya.

http://burntees.blogspot.com/2008/10...see-sarah.html

Last edited by Ben; 06-10-2011 at 02:12 AM.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/06/0...-about-revere/

Seems like everyone who rushed to say she was wrong about Paul Revere didn't know what they were talking about either.

This is some professor from Suffolk university in boston giving an interview on left wing NPR of all places.

BLOCK: So you think basically, on the whole, Sarah Palin got her history right.

Prof. ALLISON: Well, yeah, she did. And remember, she is a politician. She’s not an historian. And God help us when historians start acting like politicians, and I suppose when politicians start writing history.

So what is all this about again?

Last edited by arnie666; 06-10-2011 at 09:52 AM.
    'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Veteran Poster

And in other news here we have some lefty freak talking about assassinating Palin

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives...e-was-elected/

After the Giffords shooting I thought we were going to have an era of civility? How quick the left forgets poor Congress woman Giffords after the line of blaming Palin for it becomes tired.

As usual the left gets a pass.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Sarah Palin is simply George Bush in drag. She's intellectually incurious. I mean, that's okay if you're a quarterback. But not one seeking high political office.
    Anyway, even Chris Wallace of Fox (no lefty) said to Sarah, "YOU REALIZE THAT YOU MESSED UP ABOUT PAUL REVERE, DON'T YA?"

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Sarah Palin is simply George Bush in drag. She's intellectually incurious. I mean, that's okay if you're a quarterback. But not one seeking high political office.
    Anyway, even Chris Wallace of Fox (no lefty) said to Sarah, "YOU REALIZE THAT YOU MESSED UP ABOUT PAUL REVERE, DON'T YA?"

So you take wallace over academics opinions on Sarah Palins history lesson? Oh well I suppose siding with 'fixed news' suits certain people at times.

And I wouldn't base my opinions of Palin on charles Kraufthammer who got it famously wrong about Reagan. Still smarting about it ,probably.

And george bush much as I disliked him and his neo con pals being stupid was not one of his faults. Palin is very conservative on most issues but from listening to her foreign policy views on afghanistan and libya for instance certainly isn't what would strike me as a neo con.She seems less of a one than Obama is right now. That is one of her greatest obstacles, many of her policies especially on energy,energy which has turned into a national security issue where she is somewhat of an expert make a huge amount of sense but people just like to focus on this paul revere crap and who her daughters might be fucking. No wonder she hates the media.

Maybe one of the reasons why she is disliked by some in the republican party and increasingly fox news is that she isn't a neo con .Fox news are probably going to do a job on her like they did ron paul.

Last edited by arnie666; 06-10-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Veteran Poster

Pastor Manning now also hates her.Obama is the long leggeded mack daddy and she is the long leggeded gold digger according to him. Funny shit.

YouTube - ‪ATLAHWorldwide's Channel‬‏

I particularly liked him talking about his dominatrix fantasys. Reminds me Of Michael Savage and his fascination with the 'pre operative transvestite' lady ga ga.

Attention whore? coming from him?