Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Sarah Fuckin Palin.....

Quote Originally Posted by smilingbutt View Post
    To quote an aussie mate, "I don't believe in religion, but after looking at Sarah Palin, I'm not sure not I believe in evolution either"

Don't think I can add much to that, to be honest.
    Read you post again mate....it doesn't make any fucking sense. Get your grammer together before you're going to knock somebody for being stupid. Here's a quote for ya.......stupid is as stupid says. LMAO

I like Sarah, in that she reminds me of several women I've dated. Easy on the eyes, handy with firearms... and annoying as hell whenever they talk for more than thirty seconds.

Palin's not what with this or any country needs in a leader, but that's of no concern to me because I know she'll never be elected president despite ironically having more qualifications than the guy in office presently. Bottom line with respect to her is that a seven with a gun is a ten... This is all really making me miss Tennessee right about now.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Read you post again mate....it doesn't make any fucking sense. Get your grammer together before you're going to knock somebody for being stupid. Here's a quote for ya.......stupid is as stupid says. LMAO
    Makes perfect sense to me, and you don't spell "grammar" with an "e".

Hoist, as they say, with your own fucking petard.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Makes perfect sense to me, and you don't spell "grammar" with an "e".

Hoist, as they say, with your own fucking petard.
    probably makes sense to you because you relate to 5th grade grammar...it makes no sense...regardless of your contentions to the contrary.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Oh yes it does.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347 View Post
    I like Sarah, in that she reminds me of several women I've dated. Easy on the eyes, handy with firearms... and annoying as hell whenever they talk for more than thirty seconds.

Palin's not what with this or any country needs in a leader, but that's of no concern to me because I know she'll never be elected president despite ironically having more qualifications than the guy in office presently. Bottom line with respect to her is that a seven with a gun is a ten... This is all really making me miss Tennessee right about now.
    Here Here....she's an American who threw her shit into the ring....she has every right to do so....she's certainly qualified...and she has more balls then most men. Here's what she has to deal with for entering into the political arena...Sick fucks these liberals are. .

( from Mediaite)

Los Angeles Times Editorial Refers To Sarah Palin As A ‘Special-Needs Case’

by Tommy Christopher | April 25th, 2011
    In the wake of last week's Wonkette/Trig Palin controversy, people keep sending me updates, related stories, and new slights against the special needs population, the latest of these being a Los Angeles Times editorial that calls Sarah Palin a "special-needs case." This is as good a time as any to clarify a few things about the issue of special needs-bashing.

probably makes sense to you because you relate to 5th grade grammar...it makes no sense...regardless of your contentions to the contrary.
    Of course it makes absolute sense from a grammatical perspective. It parses, it has proper sentences with verbs and everything.

And I have a Masters in English Language, so please, fuck off.

Of course it makes absolute sense from a grammatical perspective. It parses, it has proper sentences with verbs and everything.

And I have a Masters in English Language, so please, fuck off.
    Masters in English...??? Impressive . Maybe among the crowd you hang out with....but here it don't mean a fucking thing....you're just another lightweight chaser who finds it necessary to respond to every single post ...no matter how inane , like your silly brother Indeeda. So take that sheepskin off the wall and wipe your ass with it...it's as irrelevant to me as you are RobertLouis. How's that for the Queen's English ?? LMAO

Masters in English...??? Impressive . Maybe among the crowd you hang out with....but here it don't mean a fucking thing....you're just another lightweight chaser who finds it necessary to respond to every single post ...no matter how inane , like your silly brother Indeeda. So take that sheepskin off the wall and wipe your ass with it...it's as irrelevant to me as you are RobertLouis. How's that for the Queen's English ?? LMAO
    I have to admit, that made me laugh.

By the way, everyone knows that the Queen is German.

I have to admit, that made me laugh.

By the way, everyone knows that the Queen is German.
    Well at least you have a sense of humor about yourself. Now....for those other qualities.....LOL