Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast

Default Sarah Fuckin Palin.....

Sarah Palin says she wants to help "clean up" the sorry state of journalism and won't "waste my time" with the likes of CBS news anchor Katie Couric if she runs for president in 2012.

In an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity, Palin claimed some expertise in journalism and looked forward to "being more open than I already am" -- but only with reporters that understand the "cornerstone of our democracy, that expectation that the public has for truth to be reported."

"I want to help clean up the state that is so sorry today of journalism," she told the conservative commentator. "And I have a communications degree. I studied journalism, who, what, where, when and why of reporting."

Palin's performance in an interview with Couric during the 2008 presidential campaign was a low point for her as the Republican vice presidential nominee. Asked then what newspapers she read, she couldn't name a single publication.

On Fox Monday night, she didn't say what her journalism clean-up project would entail, other than ignoring Couric and any other reporter "who is so biased and will, no doubt, spin and gin up whatever it is that I have to say to create controversy. I swear to you, I will not waste my time with" such journalists. She often denounces the print and broadcast news business as the "lamestream media."

As for 2012, Palin, onetime governor of Alaska, has already been lumped in a "top tier" of potential Republican presidential hopefuls by the Washington Post. The others are former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee -- a 2008 candidate whom the Post sees a likely Palin rival for the votes of religious conservatives.

Watch the Palin interview:

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/11...r-other-biase/

This dumb b!tch needs to STFU and just say only anybody from Fox News can interview her.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Default Re: Sarah Fuckin Palin.....

Actually Silcc69, if Sarah P wins the nomination for the Republican Party it will be a repeat of Christine's O'Donnell debacle for Republicans and hence an easy win for Obama. We should encourage her to run and win the nomination.

Her interviews are classics in stupidity and ignorance. They remind me of a senile member named dgs925.

She's so dumb she thought Nicolas Sarkozy was going to waste his valuable time calling her ass. Doesn't she know it is an unwritten rule and a cardinal political sin for foreign leaders to get involved in the elections of other countries. Hilarious.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
    Sarah Palin along with her entire family cannot possibly be taken serious about anything especially something like running for President of the USA. Please Sarah, understand your in over your head and will fuck everything up just like you have with your family. Keep looking over at Russia and watch for missiles coming. Phone them in.
    Sarah Palin, as Naomi Klein has said, is essentially George Bush in drag.... And she definitely is.
    We'd survive a Palin presidency. We survived, albeit barely, a Bush presidency. Although the president, one could argue, was Dick Cheney.
    So, Sarah Palin would pick a strong, capable and fairly intelligent running mate. And that person would become the de facto president. (But as Gore Vidal has said: the U.S. is run by the National Security Council. Which is the Pentagon and the C.I.A.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sarah_palin_film_4.jpg 
Views:	1141 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	355651   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bush4-716124.jpg 
Views:	1133 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	355652  

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Sarah Palin, as Naomi Klein has said, is essentially George Bush in drag.... And she definitely is.
    We'd survive a Palin presidency. We survived, albeit barely, a Bush presidency. Although the president, one could argue, was Dick Cheney.
    So, Sarah Palin would pick a strong, capable and fairly intelligent running mate. And that person would become the de facto president. (But as Gore Vidal has said: the U.S. is run by the National Security Council. Which is the Pentagon and the C.I.A.)
    That's pushi it Ben Palin is actually kinda hot for a middle age white woman and Bristol the things I could do to her.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Joan Rivers Calls Out Sarah Palin

Ben, you're really going to go to commentary by Joan Rivers? LOL, I'm no Sarah Palin fan (though she is hot as hell), but Joan Rivers is kinda bottom of the barrel when it comes to political thought.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    Ben, you're really going to go to commentary by Joan Rivers? LOL, I'm no Sarah Palin fan (though she is hot as hell), but Joan Rivers is kinda bottom of the barrel when it comes to political thought.
    ha! ha! I guess -- ha! ha! ha!
    And that's a given: Sarah Palin is hot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sp.jpg 
Views:	1081 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	367771  

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    Why not? Just consulting one bottom feeder about another.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

5 Star Poster

hopes she takes her guns to the white house

live with honour