Default People and Places to see in Sao Paulo

I'm traveling to Sao Paulo next month. I've heard some great things about the people and the places but I've also heard some things to watch out for.

Does anyone want to share some advise? Cool people to hangout with? Fun places to go to?

-Jeff

Default Re: People and Places to see in Sao Paulo

There is a nightclub that caters to the TS girls. Lots of stunning girls there. Can't remember the name, but google it and you will find it. I will try and look it up later.
    There is two places for street walkers. One is the street around the Jockey Club. It is only during the day. Had a wonderful beautiful t girl for 95 reales + 15 for the room. You would need a car or a taxi with an english speaking driver.
    The other place for street action is near downtown. Search these forums and you will find directions.
    They will also come to your room. You need to register them, but that is a common occurrence in Brasil. You have to pay for their taxi as well as the fee.
    Some links:

www.malicia.com.br
    www.supertranssex.com.br
    www.lesexy.com.br

Last edited by fla_funmeister2; 11-23-2010 at 05:53 PM.

How safe is it going to the night clubs alone?

It seems as though Hilda Brasil is in Italy. Is there someone else that people recommend contacting who would make a good host?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I can't really help you on the nightclub thing, I just got back from SP 2 weeks ago (I was there for the F1) and have been there a few times before, and it's worse than ever. Filthy, difficult to get around and not the friendliest place (although not the worst either).

There is an area which is reasonably safe near central (I'll try and get the name for you) where the girls work at night. However, this is Brazil and the emphasis is on "reasonably" safe. If you don't speak Portuguese you are going to have issues and may be better just calling some girls from the websites. Ana Paula Samadi is there and she speaks some English (and is a total sweetheart!).

If your interested in restaurants - or looking for a place to smoke a cigar - let me know!

Your best bet for pertinent info is
    http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/

Here's Ana Paula from an August 2010 shoot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anapaulasamadhi015.jpg 
Views:	986 
Size:	337.7 KB 
ID:	355137   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anapaulasamadhi091.jpg 
Views:	896 
Size:	285.8 KB 
ID:	355138   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anapaulasamadhi104.jpg 
Views:	905 
Size:	243.7 KB 
ID:	355139  

Professional Poster

Is weed is easy to get and smoke down there or do the Cops hassle you?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bat1 View Post
    Is weed is easy to get and smoke down there or do the Cops hassle you?
    hahaha mate its easy to get but unless you really know how to handle yourself or you have friends there who can sort you out in a safe place then just pass on the weed.

Most likely you wont have any problems at all but if it goes bad it can go really bad.

On a good day if you get caught by the cops they'll just empty your wallet. On a bad day they'll beat you down, haul you off somewhere and bring a whole lot of fear and punishment down until you pay everything you've got just to get out of there.

funktup Rookie Poster

I am in sao paulo now, walking around the republica area downtown ( Rua freitas and adjacent ) is no problem and there are some absolute stunners there.

Obviously i wouldnt advise going around with a big camera or shiny rolex on!

Enjoy