Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: T girls or fem boys in prison,

Quote Originally Posted by DarylWashington View Post
    I wish I got locked up with a tranny cell mate 2 years ago, I was in jail for 3 fucking weeks lol.

What were you innocent of that got you a 3 week sentence in jail?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    i think it would be kinda hot getting gangbanged everyday hell id be so exited i wouldnt be able to sleep damn it lol
    I doubt you'd like the 'gangbanging ' that goes on in prison,unless you'd like your rectum prolapsed, broken jaw ,broken cheekbones, teeth smashed out and maybe your throat cut and your dying corpse left in a cell for the screws to find once they have worn you out. I know of one case,where a broom like you see in the films about witches was shoved up some mans ass once they;d fucked his ass slack . He lived but had one of those colostomy bags for life. Two of the rapists got 5 years extra holiday . If I remember.

Still the doctors at least could gain from all the different strains of std's they find in your body from all the sperm from the different men who'd been up you. Bloods and swab tests would be rather interesting

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NRT View Post
    Is it an urban myth but are t girls or effinmate boys traded for cigarrettes or beer other commodities? If buying or selling takes place, is it black inmates who do it, based on the history of slavery in the US, or do white inmates or other races do it?
    I have been to prison but not as a prisoner, gone to them occasionally to talk to prisoners as part of my job and visited a family member in one,which I had to declare at work and was very embarrassing.

Anyway from what I know,what can happen is you get these young guys in for the their first stay, they are pretty scared, don't know about the states but in the UK all get sent to dispersal prisons where they get assessed for security risk before being sent to various category prisons. Thats if they get sent anywhere,because ours are so overcrowded.

So these young lads, some nice looking tight asses, etc etc are mixing with all sorts, they don't know the ins and outs. If they are lucky they might meet someone who takes them under their wing who is okay, if they are unlucky someone takes them under their wing who isn't. If they aren't lucky, someone will offer these lads, stuff to make their stay easier could be drugs, and these lads don't realise that nothing in life esp prison is free. And they have no money to pay, the ponce already knows this. Tells them theres a way they can pay and avoid getting beaten up or cut up. They pay with their mouth, perhaps with him if they are more unlucky him and his mates with his mouth and arse.

Then what happens is,word gets round the sex cases, about the poof, who is letting loads of chaps up his arse so he gets more hassle off them ,the other lads who now see him as someone to avoid and pick on. The screws often join is as well but even if they don't the young lad is often too frightened to go to them because 1 they might not give a fuck he thinks, he could be right or 2 if they do give a fuck he could well be a target then and a contract put out on him.You'd be suprised just who likes some arse in prison see. Not just predatory queens,but gangsters.And Iam not talking about the silly black men and wiggers who wear their pants low.But real 'hard men'. . Might be one day he's unlocked and found dead,topped himself.

Funnily enough in my experience, the classical prison rape rarely happens,where someone is dragged into the laundry room or fucked up in a shower. It's all done by pressure and someone who's naive enough to end up someones 'wife' . The rare occasions it does happen , the rapist or rapists often needs protection from the other prisoners as sometimes contracts worth thousands of pounds or put out on them within the prison. I know of someone who raped in prison ,who ended up dead in alleyway after he was released, shot in the head.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Quote Originally Posted by NRT View Post
    well supposing you are the only member of your race in a particular prison? say asian, when there are just blacks, whites, hispanics, or the only black? who do you mix with? or would the authorities not put you in a prison if you were the only member of a racial group?

My understanding is that if you were in danger, more than everyone else, you can be put in segregation where you will have no contact with anyone other than guards. I dont think there are any prisons (in the US) that dont have inmates from every race. What ya look like is what you are in there. Worse comes to worse, pay protection to the group that dislikes you the least. Not a sure thing, but its something. That's my non-expert opinion.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    What were you innocent of that got you a 3 week sentence in jail?
    You have it all wrong - it took him 3 weeks to post bail - then he got a suspended sentence!

Silver Poster

Dude I knew as a kid got locked up for 20 years and his sentence was almost up.

Died of complications from Hep C last Monday.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue