Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Did I do the right thing???

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Ok. I was on craigslist and saw this post,

BIG D!CK TOP TS.........(Bottoms Only!) - t4m (Midtown)

Date: 2010-11-19, 11:41PM EST

Reply To This Post

Im a Black Top Ts...

IF U SEND ME A E-MAIL

-Be able to take 9" Inches...
    -Be a bottom
    -No Tops
    -Be mobile

SEND YO PICS ILL REPLY (ASAP)

So I send her a face pic. She responds by wanting to see a full body pic. So I start taking pics with my phone of the body parts she requested. Ass, torso, legs and so on. After about 2 hrs of this she still hasnt sent me a pic of herself, and her post on craigslist didnt have any pics attached.. So I texted her 3 times asking for a pic of her. Finally she sends it. She was pretty hotttt from the pic I saw. Then she sent a cock pic. It was pretty big and long, but was taken in a bathroom with the cock on top of the bathroom sink. It looked pretty impressive, but no way could I say definitively that it was her cock. Just a straight cock shot with very little body and no face. Either way she wants to meet. Its like almost 4 am. She wasnt far away. About an 8$ cab ride. It was a hotel on the upper westside. I go there and call her from outside. She tells me the room number. Now keep in mind we never once discussed money in texting or talking on the phone. She claimed she just wanted to fuck. Also, she was only 22. I've had bad experiences with very young tgirls in the past. They are the ones who usually invite you to see them and after you take your clothes off, dudes start coming out of closets and from under the bed. All of this is running through my mind as I'm in the elevator. So when I get up to her floor, I start to really re-think what the hell I'm doing. I dont know her. Never met her. She's young. And hasn't asked for money. Something didnt seem right. And I felt really uncomfortable about it. So I get back on the elevator and go down to the lobby. As I'm getting off the elevator, 3 thug looking dudes are getting on. Maybe going up to her room after she called them and told them I was on my way up. So I went outside and smoked a cig while I thought this one out. She then calls me wondering where I'm at. I ask her if she could meet me in the lobby of the hotel and she says she has no clothes on. She asks me if I was scared to come up and I said no, but just not comfortable with it. I've got over 20 yrs exp dealing with tgirls. And I know enough not to be lurred into some kind of trap. Just wondering if it was the right thing to do. Thoughts??

What city are you in, keepingitreal470....and if you don't mind, what ethnicity are you?

She didnt ask for any money, so she wasn't a professional whore.

Here's a simple rule of thumb: If a girl is posting for sex on CL, then:

1) she's a professional whore, and if she doesn't ask for money up front, then she's a shyster who'd get some thugs to shake you down as you suspected she might, or,
    2) she's so undesirable that can't get guys to bed her normally, and you'll pay for it when you see her ugly fat face or get some bug

Either way, she's a whore who's going to make you pay out the nose in either money or regret...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX View Post
    What city are you in, keepingitreal470....and if you don't mind, what ethnicity are you?
    I'm a black man in NYC Armani.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post

1) she's a professional whore, and if she doesn't ask for money up front, then she's a shyster who'd get some thugs to shake you down as you suspected she might, or,
    2) she's so undesirable that can't get guys to bed her normally, and you'll pay for it when you see her ugly fat face or get some bug

Either way, she's a whore who's going to make you pay out the nose in either money or regret...
    Exactly Phobun. #1 was the situation that I thought was going on. The pic she sent was hott, and could have been her, but I can't say for sure that it was. I checked Eros and Backpage to match her pic with her number and couldnt find anything.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post

Bullshit sweety.

Lots of people post on Craigslist looking for regular dates or for hooking up....Women, men, and TS's.

All craigslist is, is a community forum. And specifically where I live, lots of people legitimately use it.....also, CL was invented here.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post
    Maybe you were just being paranoid, and passed up 9 inches of lovely shedick....
    That could also be true Ryz. But playing safe just doesnt mean use a condom. I try to put myself in somewhat safe situations also. It just aint worth it to set yourself up to be jumped. And young trannies are known to do this. She was also from out of town. From Virginia.

Silver Poster

i'd like to see what the bottom dude's will say.....

Last edited by FreddieGomez; 11-21-2010 at 02:40 AM.

Veteran Poster

Bullshit sweety.

Lots of people post on Craigslist looking for regular dates or for hooking up....Women, men, and TS's.

All craigslist is, is a community forum. And specifically where I live, lots of people legitimately use it.....also, CL was invented here.
    Armani, here in NYC, craigslist is a 50/50 shot. You may find a good experience, or either of the scenarios that Phobun mentioned will occur.

Last edited by keepingitreal470; 11-21-2010 at 02:56 AM.

Silver Poster

That could also be true Ryz. But playing safe just doesnt mean use a condom. I try to put myself in somewhat safe situations also. It just aint worth it to set yourself up to be jumped. And young trannies are known to do this. She was also from out of town. From Virginia.
    Ok one last question....I've only been to NYC once, so I don't know the area(s) too well....but was this a nice hotel or was this a pretty beat up one, like, more like a motel? Can you tell me about the area....Good or bad?

Oh...and did she ask you to bring anything...like, weed, drinks...anything harder like Cris or anything?

Last edited by ARMANIXXX; 11-21-2010 at 02:49 AM.

Veteran Poster

Ok one last question....I've only been to NYC once, so I don't know the area(s) too well....but was this a nice hotel or was this a pretty beat up one? Can you tell me about the area....Good or bad?
    Upper westside. Pretty much a decent area. Thats probably the only reason I spent the cab fare to investigate this a little further. But the hotel seemed like more of a hostel. I saw a lot of europeans coming in and out with lots of luggage. Figure the rooms couldnt be that expensive. And really only one person working at the front desk. Graveyard shift guy. No doorman or anything like that.