Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: So what it that makes guys think a girl is a bottom?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayden Harley View Post
    be a good boy and suck me off from the back. Make sure to swallow every drop or I won't let ya come back.

Now that i'll do i'll suck it and swallow every drop but them im mounting up!

so much insecurity on this board and a total misunderstanding of sexuality , lol....i met a lot of the guys on here that were supposedly all top and would bash the bottom guys on ha blah blah blah....these dudes were like the biggest bottoms and being told from some of the girls that they could give a girl like ruby a run for her money as far as deep throating goes....u think cause u are strict that u are a better fuck than someone that is vers...i highly doubt it.....i would never make fun of members for their preference....

i will ask an interesting question...we have all these guys that are 100 percent tops mixed in with all these total bottom girls on hung angels....how are none of u getting together..who is lying , lol..think about it now !!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by hwbs; 11-21-2010 at 01:15 AM.
    u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap View Post
    how are none of u getting together..who is lying , lol..think about it now !!!
    That's not true. I've been with two people on the board. A guy and a girl. One as top and one as bottom. No names (sorry!).

~BB~

so much insecurity on this board and a total misunderstanding of sexuality , lol....i met a lot of the guys on here that were supposedly all top blah blah blah....these dudes were like the biggest bottoms and being told from some of the girls that they could give a girl like ruby a run for her money as far as deep throating goes....u think cause u are strict that u are a better fuck than someone that is vers...i highly doubt it.....i would never make fun of members for their preference....

i will ask an interesting question...we have all these guys that are 100 percent tops mixed in with all these total bottom girls on hung angels....how are none of u getting together..who is lying , lol..think about it now !!!
    The funniest thing about it Hollywood, is that people are even lying about it in total anonymity...because they're afraid to sully their internet name...lol

so very true !!!!!

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Getting laid and paid? You betcha I do!

There are a few things which consistently 'lube a girl's ass' so to speak: charm, money, cameras, genuine good looks, and actual long-term interest. Unfortunately, most people seem to have none of those things.

~BB~
    I've got 3 of 'em Bella.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

I automatically assume all t-girls are bottom because they are girls and girls normally play the submissive bottom role. I mean I never seen a relationship with a man and a GG and the GG never bottoms only tops the guy with a dildo.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Well, my experiences are mixed bag all around.

In the lifestyle, each girl has her own preferences. Some girls think you bat shit crazy for not liking their sex organs, while others want nothing to do with you if you even acknowledge it, let alone enjoy it beyond site. Then you have the gambit of guys, some who hyper-masculinize themselves (ie power tops) and think less of guys who are open, and you have guys who are so open that they kinda blur the line and will easily enjoy anything that claims woman so long as the penis is humongous.

Then, you have people who dont even date/know transsexuals. You got your "anything not with vagina that bleed monthly is gay" folk, your "well why not just go for a female with a strap on" people, and the ever popular "you cant get a real woman so u just fuck trannies" alliance.

Sex is just a confusing subject tha frankly too many people are nosey about and base too much of the character of a person based on who and what they do.
    My motto about sex is you like it, i love it, so long as its consensual, legal (more or less cause some states/countries outlaw head........ya fuck that Im getting mine sucked), and pleasurable.

So to answer the original question, if a guy assumes your a bottom, its because the last few were and youre probably the (or one of the) first he's met otherwise.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

so much insecurity on this board and a total misunderstanding of sexuality , lol....i met a lot of the guys on here that were supposedly all top and would bash the bottom guys on ha blah blah blah....these dudes were like the biggest bottoms and being told from some of the girls that they could give a girl like ruby a run for her money as far as deep throating goes....u think cause u are strict that u are a better fuck than someone that is vers...i highly doubt it.....i would never make fun of members for their preference....

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post

There are a few things which consistently 'lube a girl's ass' so to speak: charm, money, cameras, genuine good looks, and actual long-term interest. Unfortunately, most people seem to have none of those things.

~BB~
    Wait... do I have to have all those things? Shit! I only have cameras....

JP Ewing

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
    http://www.Twitter.com/jpewing