Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: If someone outed you as a trans-attractede male?

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Well, ur the bitter faggot that cant come out so ur the rude ghetto fucker that is so called gang member... As u can see from pic posted earlier I am not obese u fuckwad... ur the rude mother fucker who should of kept his bitter mouth shut... it may not be ur taste but who says a lot of girls would want ur tired ass! SO stop thinking ur some god, and I am sorry I dont want to look like over plastic girls in LA! I will succeed like I have in my 30 yrs! U think ur some tough guy but its clear ur the bitter one that no one likes here! Come out to ur so called hommies so u can stop jacking off by urself saying its gay to fuck ts women! At least I can accept myself for who I am and not live some lie like u do!

lol bitter much? I think people need to be honest with themselves and there are some things that are just not socially accepted in certain communities and being honest with myself yes its gay to fuck ts women and yes my cock gets bigger and harder for ts women than real women if they look like this. I just cant help myself I love ts ass its so good. sometimes I can admit I love eating ts ass more than pussy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	354713   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	354714   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	44.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	354715   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	354716  

Beaner, who is this broad u keep posting she is HAWT!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Post says they bare mixed with latin & black,dad is afican american

http://www.eros-la.com/files/168447.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Beaner, who is this broad u keep posting she is HAWT!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1116171fios.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	354721   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1116183fks.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	354722   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1116176rjs.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	156.9 KB 
ID:	354723   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1388910fs.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	354724  

Last edited by natina; 11-21-2010 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    A lot of girls don't look as cute as their pictures. I think all of us know that. Michelle is very passable in person. Very natural, and def not animated looking like a lot of TS.

She also is cool people. I can attest since we cross paths quite a bit, and have talked at length. I know a lot of TS girls....A LOT! I can truthfully say that she is def one of the most laid back girls I know.

You personally may not like her figure, but there are just as many that do. Therefore, your opinion is just that, an opinion, and a stupid one at that. People like you should try keeping their mouth shut. Opening it actually just confirms your stupidity. At least if you aren't talking, then people might confuse you with someone who has some intelligence.
    That's an excellent turn of phrase. You ever pop up in New York ...drop me a line and drinks are on me...
    ...totally cool.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    A lot of girls don't look as cute as their pictures. I think all of us know that. Michelle is very passable in person. Very natural, and def not animated looking like a lot of TS.

She also is cool people. I can attest since we cross paths quite a bit, and have talked at length. I know a lot of TS girls....A LOT! I can truthfully say that she is def one of the most laid back girls I know.

You personally may not like her figure, but there are just as many that do. Therefore, your opinion is just that, an opinion, and a stupid one at that. People like you should try keeping their mouth shut. Opening it actually just confirms your stupidity. At least if you aren't talking, then people might confuse you with someone who has some intelligence.

Well said. Beaner stfu!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Fred41 is on point, Drock and FG are just some ignorant, in denial, ghetto stricken, pathetic negroes.

It's not easy for ANY man to be in an open, OUT relationship with a tranny. Just life.
    For Freddie and Drock to diss white guys at every opportunity because somehow they think a white guy into trannies is 'gay', but a Black dude he sleeps with TGs is still down, that's sum bullshit.
    IMO Freddie and Drock need to stop projecting their subconscious views about themselves onto white men on HA. Is it jealousy? Total ignorance?? Do either of you even know any white men socially/casually??
    Both of you constantly talk all this bullshit about how 'easy' it is for white dudes to get with trannies, like both of you would know.

Freddie, honestly, if I didn't know that you 'claimed' to be male, I'd swear you had a pussy. You are the whiniest little bitch I've ever heard in life, and that come back, 'I look better than you', was pure fish logic.

Personally, I'm not willing to go to prison for some ass or pussy, and if a bitch TG outed me, I'd do what most men do in a similar situation.....DENY IT.

Drock, except for phobun, honestly no one really cares on this board that you dig trannies, wanna have TG candy melt in your mouth, etc. But it does become a problem when you try to 'read' other members, or go around calling dudes 'faggots' and pillow biters.
    White, Black, Brown or Yellow, if you're vibing off tgirls and exchanging spit and other bodily fluids, mostly EVERYONE else will consider you HOMOSEXUAL and believe the trans-woman is a gay man with a personality disorder.

HA, despite the idiocy and stupidity that passes for normal conversation on this board, is a refuge for guys like me. It's one of the few places I can talk about TGs without being banned or ridiculed.
    But guys like Drock and Freddie kill the experience.
    I swear the most ignorant muthafuckas on this board ALWAYS have the most to say, and don't know what the fucc they're talking about.
    the truth indeed

Professional Poster

Hey, what happened to the people counting all the violent references? That seemed to stop when people other than black guys spoke of violence! And is there still NEVER any reason to hit a girl?

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner View Post
    Uh dude obviously you havent been around many ts.
    I've incountered hundreds but since it's not likely that I'll meet any of the regulars on this site, a tgirl is only as good as the comments she makes on here.

So with that being said, Michelle has never come off as being a shallow cunt or an irritant for as long as I've observed.

Not to mention she looks damn good as well and I'm not as easily impressed as most seem to be in this forum.

So unless the chick you just posted has your number on her Fav's list I don't see your point in compairing to two...

Last edited by IndyCloset; 11-21-2010 at 05:30 PM.

Banned Forever! Professional Poster DarylWashington's Avatar

Down-low guys are all PUSSIES!!!