Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Condescending, isn't it? I've seen gay men do it too. Of course, they generally exaggerate everything.

~BB~
    It can be. Though, I don't tend to be the target of it. I'm pretty low key, so people don't really tend to read me all that much.

I mostly just get offended for the t-girls around me. Heh...

I remember a party where some of the girls made some rather negative comments about 1) the girls 2) about us guys liking them. Tbh, I get the feeling that they're not so much opposed to the TS girls in principle, but rather are offended that a guy might be attracted to one more than they are attracted to the gg.

Last edited by NYBURBS; 11-18-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mari_Mar View Post
    It can be. Though, I don't tend to be the target of it. I'm pretty low key, so people don't really tend to read me all that much.

I mostly just get offended for the t-girls around me. Heh...
    I'm not a target in my day-to-day life because most people don't know I'm trans, but I know a lot of people in my local gay community and I'm out to them so while I have many friends, there are always those groups of gay men (always in groups, mind you) who feel the need to 'put me in place' I guess. Comments like, 'OMG, you think you're passable? Look at that jawline' And it always seems to come out of nowhere without my having to say even one word to them. Meanwhile, my head is oval which is usually considered the archetypal female shape, so it's kind of a giveaway when they have to actively look for things to read me about.

Frankly, I think it's because even though they're cisgendered, the fact that they're flaming, petty, and catty makes them stick out way more than I ever could! Although, on more than one occasion I've had gay friends tell off their other gay friends on my behalf. That's always fun to watch.

The #1 club in L.A. where the gay arrogance (read: inferiority complex) seems to run rampant? Miss Kitty's in WeHo - the ONLY place I've ever been where I've had rude comments thrown at me with impunity every single time I've gone. The only other place it's ever happened (and you're going to love this irony since I help promote the place) is Hamburger Mary's on any nite that isn't trans-oriented.

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 11-18-2010 at 08:54 PM.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Are we talking "Ladyboys" specifically, or is Arnie being an ass and referring to all trans-girls?

I've personally been accepted, and even welcomed as one of the girls, by most women I've ever been in contact with. This includes women from around the world in the metal community, where I'm known. But, then... I'm not a Ladyboy...

I've only ever seen Ladyboys at the tranny club, and the women that were there expected to see the Ladyboys there. They didn't treat the Ladyboys bad per se. But, I've often seen women over exaggerate their enthusiasm when meeting TGs in general at the T-club. Granted, they're usually there as part of a bachelorette party, or to see something "wild." So, they think it's just a big costume party because they have no real understanding of the community...
    i know nothing about ladybots exept for the fact that they are the meanest of the bunch everything is money money money and extremely catty plus they all look the same to me

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    plus they all look the same to me
    Pffffft! Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh no you di'n't!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    I remember a party where some of the girls made some rather negative comments about 1) the girls 2) about us guys liking them. Tbh, I get the feeling that they're not so much opposed to the TS girls in principle, but rather are offended that a guy might be attracted to one more than they are attracted to the gg.

You might have a good point there NYBURBS because the women that I know always makes comment about ewwww I don't understand what men see in those things or creatures. It may have more to do with the competition of things is why I always hear women talking bad about them and wondering why would a man be intrested in one.

Pffffft! Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh no you di'n't!
    its so true lol ill bet i know about 20 personally and the shit that comes outta there mouths about there sisters is awefull

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    its so true lol ill bet i know about 20 personally and the shit that comes outta there mouths about there sisters is awefull
    How can you tell you know 20 if they all look the same. Maybe you only know one, and she constantly changes outfits to keep you guessing!

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    You might have a good point there NYBURBS because the women that I know always makes comment about ewwww I don't understand what men see in those things or creatures. It may have more to do with the competition of things is why I always hear women talking bad about them and wondering why would a man be intrested in one.
    SD, you also have to figure that most of the women around you (as well as the men) have very little exposure to the transgender community. People typically have negative opinions of things that they aren't familiar with...

How can you tell you know 20 if they all look the same. Maybe you only know one, and she constantly changes outfits to keep you guessing!
    roflmfao,`i know cause thet run in packs silly woman