Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Do you find a lot of nastiness towards ladyboys comes from women?

With guys, while the overly senstive people here might be offended it's just a giggle about men in dresses or if the trannys cute about waking up with a sore backside as you were tricked. But none of the guys I know really have a problem with ladyboys .

Yet with women ,I sense a real issue.A bit like how a lot of women I know make fun of metrosexual men. They don't like the idea of competition ,they must be the pretty one perhaps. But what I always remember was, when some football player got caught with a tranny, and it was on the radio while I was getting my hair cut. These two girls , really went off called him a queer , and called the tranny a freak.

At work, funnily enough occasionally I have to deal with the odd ladyboy on a professional level,where my attitude is much different to on here or I would end up permanently on some senstivity course I think, but it's my female collegues I find most intolerant of it,the guys mostly are more understanding and at worst crack a few jokes later. I even had to pull one woman aside because I felt she was pushing buttons by calling the tranny by her male name and casting doubt on her story, so I gave her a telling off.

This seems completely at odds to mainly how tolerant women are of Gay men. I have only met one woman who hated gay men.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i have pretty much found women to be fine with transsexuals.. the odd one or two abit like, ewww they are weirdo and need locking up ..but 90% of women i come into contact with are fine and find it interesting ...

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

woman have enough compatition with other woman that stems from there teenage years,most of us tirls look hotter then they do and they hate it trust me i know i hear it all the time

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

i find women to be more nice to TS girls

for me the worst people to treat TS girls are the TS admirer/chasers

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

I find women jealous of the way a transexual looks. Plus women don't get the same reaction from guys...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

from my experience most ladies has always been nice to me

the worst are TS admirer/chasers who hide their fantasy with us. they are usually the ones who say bad, cursing and bully TS girls!

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Its all based on experience. I know women who don't have anything against transsexuals. On the other hand, I know gay guys who absolutely hate transsexuals with a passion. So I guess its based on who you know and experience.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

~BB~

Are we talking "Ladyboys" specifically, or is Arnie being an ass and referring to all trans-girls?

I've personally been accepted, and even welcomed as one of the girls, by most women I've ever been in contact with. This includes women from around the world in the metal community, where I'm known. But, then... I'm not a Ladyboy...

I've only ever seen Ladyboys at the tranny club, and the women that were there expected to see the Ladyboys there. They didn't treat the Ladyboys bad per se. But, I've often seen women over exaggerate their enthusiasm when meeting TGs in general at the T-club. Granted, they're usually there as part of a bachelorette party, or to see something "wild." So, they think it's just a big costume party because they have no real understanding of the community...

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mari_Mar View Post
    But, I've often seen women over exaggerate their enthusiasm when meeting TGs in general at the T-club.
    Condescending, isn't it? I've seen gay men do it too. Of course, they generally exaggerate everything.

~BB~