Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    You might have a good point there NYBURBS because the women that I know always makes comment about ewwww I don't understand what men see in those things or creatures. It may have more to do with the competition of things is why I always hear women talking bad about them and wondering why would a man be intrested in one.

A lot of women are passive agressive and probably figure it's best to just rag on the guys instead of saying something to the ts.

Rookie Poster

Passive aggressive is telling someone "you look great, have you lost weight?"... or pointing out someone have a piece of toilet paper stuck to their shoe.

Wondering why a man is interested might just be curiousness why a man, a straight man, would go for someone with a penis.

Silver Poster

I stand by what I said!

[QUOTE=tramp;829856]Passive aggressive is telling someone "you look great, have you lost weight?"... or pointing out someone have a piece of toilet paper stuck to their shoe.

No, one is a compliment and the other info. KInd of a "thin-skinned" thing to say

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    With guys, while the overly senstive people here might be offended it's just a giggle about men in dresses or if the trannys cute about waking up with a sore backside as you were tricked. But none of the guys I know really have a problem with ladyboys .

Yet with women ,I sense a real issue.A bit like how a lot of women I know make fun of metrosexual men. They don't like the idea of competition ,they must be the pretty one perhaps. But what I always remember was, when some football player got caught with a tranny, and it was on the radio while I was getting my hair cut. These two girls , really went off called him a queer , and called the tranny a freak.

At work, funnily enough occasionally I have to deal with the odd ladyboy on a professional level,where my attitude is much different to on here or I would end up permanently on some senstivity course I think, but it's my female collegues I find most intolerant of it,the guys mostly are more understanding and at worst crack a few jokes later. I even had to pull one woman aside because I felt she was pushing buttons by calling the tranny by her male name and casting doubt on her story, so I gave her a telling off.

This seems completely at odds to mainly how tolerant women are of Gay men. I have only met one woman who hated gay men.
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    i find women to be more nice to TS girls

for me the worst people to treat TS girls are the TS admirer/chasers

Yeah. The O.P. is a cad for referring to transsexual women as "trannys" and "ladyboys" while referring to GG women as "women".

Quote Originally Posted by Mari_Mar View Post
    Are we talking "Ladyboys" specifically, or is Arnie being an ass and referring to all trans-girls?

He's being an ass in the way you indicate but my guess is that he's completely clueness about it.