6 31.58%
  • But Bush.......!

1 5.26%
  • Because he's black

3 15.79%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Why has Obama failed so hard?

You have gay whiners chaining themselves to the White House fence, AIDS baaawwwers bawwing and interrupting the poor idiots speeches, a general anger at his strong armed methods to ram free-healthcare legislation for free healthcare that hardly anyone wanted...... and that's just LIBERALS I'm talking about. Us on the right don't like the guy simply because he's black.

I've never seen a bigger failure in the White House than Obama. Even his own PARTY doesn't like him and he's only 2 years in! I LOVE IT!

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

One major thing, it is more important to Republicans that he fail, than to face solving the serious issues facing us. The conservatives/Republicans want the US to fail, in order to gain power. Take the healthcare bill, their input was sought, and compromises were made to enlist their support. They did virtually nothing, but complain. They dont care about the planet, or humanity in general, its all about their money. Genocide, murder, no human rights, no problem, for people like you.

What gives you any credibility, when you basically said my people should just die off? At least you seemed to be honest, but... The same people you said should just die off, have shed their blood in every American conflict, even begging to be put into combat duties when they told they did not have the fortitude to do it.

I have read your vision of the US future, chaos, fighting in the streets. This seems to be your vision for our nation. It is not Obama's fault, it is your fault for not believing in the principles on which this nation was founded, and what made this nation great.

Iraq was the US's war of aggression. It's not funny that people can just pretend that 100,000 Iraqi deaths was an 'honest mistake'. Wall Street crash, was just a coincidence. Conservatives have created a fantasy world, where providing healthcare is evil, but murder (unjustified war), is just an honest mistake. All this worst president stuff is just media spin, and is dangerous in itself. People are saying that is because of Obama that the US does not have respect. In the 9/11 Report it said that the US had a 70% approval rating in the Muslim nation of Indonesia. After the invasion of Iraq it dipped to 17%. And this is from a bipartisan made publication, before Obama was president. Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize. It is not the world that does not respect Obama. It's brainwashed American citizens.

Last edited by yodajazz; 11-18-2010 at 08:56 AM.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    One major thing, it is more important to Republicans that he fail, than to face solving the serious issues facing us. The conservatives/Republicans want the US to fail, in order to gain power. Take the healthcare bill, their input was sought, and compromises were made to enlist their support. They did virtually nothing, but complain. They dont care about the planet, or humanity in general, its all about their money. Genocide, murder, no human rights, no problem, for people like you.

What gives you any credibility, when you basically said my people should just die off? At least you seemed to be honest, but... The same people you said should just die off, have shed their blood in every American conflict, even begging to be put into combat duties when they told they did not have the fortitude to do it.

I have read your vision of the US future, chaos, fighting in the streets. This seems to be your vision for our nation. It is not Obama's fault, it is your fault for not believing in the principles on which this nation was founded, and what made this nation great.

Iraq was the US's war of aggression. It's not funny that people can just pretend that 100,000 Iraqi deaths was an 'honest mistake'. Wall Street crash, was just a coincidence. Conservatives have created a fantasy world, where providing healthcare is evil, but murder (unjustified war), is just an honest mistake. All this worst president stuff is just media spin, and is dangerous in itself. People are saying that is because of Obama that the US does not have respect. In the 9/11 Report it said that the US had a 70% approval rating in the Muslim nation of Indonesia. After the invasion of Iraq it dipped to 17%. And this is from a bipartisan made publication, before Obama was president. Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize. It is not the world that does not respect Obama. It's brainwashed American citizens.

How emotional. It's funny how, at DOUBLE DIGIT UNEMPLOYMENT, liberals still want to talk about "caring about the planet". I think one of your studies came out the other day and said that 1 in 9 people in this country suffered from "hunger issues".... and there you guys are talking about banning plastic grocery bags and taxing foods to balance the budget (read; pay your union government pensions).

The liberals time is coming to an end and with it, the disgusting affluenza your sick minds carry inside.

DOUBLE DIGIT UNEMPLOYMENT and these guys are still talking about raising taxes and "caring about the planet". You too will meet humility, like so many out of work Americans that your policies have regulated out of a job.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

LOL

I don't know why you bother, Yoda.

It's a waste of time to try & answer a bogus question.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

he's failing because our political system has been failing pretty much since they killed Kennedy, and even before that...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Ike knew and warned us of the dangers of rule by corporations, but for politicians the lure of perks and kick backs is as irresistible as the lure of cock to a chaser. Strong campaign regulations, regulations on lobbying, a tighter fist around the military budget and their contracts, and tighter regulations on corporate entitities is the only remedy. But we'll never get those remedies because nearly half our representatives are idiot-ologcially opposed to them, and the other half's bread is corporately buttered.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

Default Re: Why has Obama failed so hard?

One major thing, it is more important to Republicans that he fail, than to face solving the serious issues facing us. The conservatives/Republicans want the US to fail, in order to gain power. Take the healthcare bill, their input was sought, and compromises were made to enlist their support. They did virtually nothing, but complain.
    Bullshit. The Republicans asked over and over where will the money come from, to pay for the health care bill. The republicans stated they would go along with the bill if there would be corresponding cuts in other programs.

In essence they asked "Show me the money" and we'll vote for it too.

So now the Dems have foisted the largest tax increase ever on Americans since the income tax was implemented.

To quote PJ O'rourke "If you think health care is expensive now.... wait until it's free"

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by beandip View Post
    Bullshit. The Republicans asked over and over where will the money come from, to pay for the health care bill. The republicans stated they would go along with the bill if there would be corresponding cuts in other programs.

In essence they asked "Show me the money" and we'll vote for it too.

So now the Dems have foisted the largest tax increase ever on Americans since the income tax was implemented.

To quote PJ O'rourke "If you think health care is expensive now.... wait until it's free"

These atheists are so hungry for their savior, they will willingly pay any price for the freedom that government promises them. Their Obama promises freedom in exchange for freedom.

LOL

Anyone who votes here agrees with the original poster's fallacious conclusion: that our Black president has failed. Although I am not an African-American however I love to remind those white bigots who passed the judgment on Obama before he even took office, about the reason they really hate him.

So having only 7 people who voted shows how smart the members of HA are. Except of course for those 7 voters who we may theorize that they are FoxNews Teabagging in the closet gay Republicans.

Last edited by african1; 11-20-2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: to add the term: in the closet gay because it is very representing

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    These atheists are so hungry for their savior, they will willingly pay any price for the freedom that government promises them. Their Obama promises freedom in exchange for freedom.
    How come an Evangelical Christian debating T-girls and sinners on hungangels.com.