Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mariana Cordoba

Junior Poster

Default Mariana Cordoba

Well I'm sure the title of this post got a lot of people's attention, but I want to make a point here. Several TGirls are massively hung, and Marianna's massive meat is among the largest, but even if Mariana only had an average size cock I'd still find her very attractive, and that isnt necessarioly true of some of the other well endowed girls. Yes, there are some, but many of them once you hide that big attention-getter just dont have much to offer. I would be very proud to be seen anywhere in public with Mariana, I think she's got plenty of looks to go along with the one that gets most of the attention. To prove my point I'm posting a picture of her here with that dominant dick of hers hidden from view. How many of you agree with me, and who are some other gargantuan girls you would describe in the same terms I've just used to describe her?

Lavonne
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_dsc7868_607.jpg 
Views:	15874 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	34664  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

i agree with ya. id mos def holla, whether she was a tg or gg. the girl's beautiful

New Orleans, no place like home.

Mariana reminds me a lot of a GG that I dated that was 6'3", close enough in resemblance that they could be mistaken as relations.

Yah, I'd dance with her.

Assuming I =could= dance.

OK, how about dinner?

And she's not the only one that has the looks to match her...uh...'personality'.

And there's just something too-cute about the kitty on her titty.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

I simply can't get enough of her!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mc3_446.jpg 
Views:	14919 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	34844   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mc1_322.jpg 
Views:	14912 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	34845   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mc_279.jpg 
Views:	14932 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	34846  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Mariana Cordoba

Quote Originally Posted by Lavonne
    Well I'm sure the title of this post got a lot of people's attention, but I want to make a point here. Several TGirls are massively hung, and Marianna's massive meat is among the largest, but even if Mariana only had an average size cock I'd still find her very attractive, and that isnt necessarioly true of some of the other well endowed girls. Yes, there are some, but many of them once you hide that big attention-getter just dont have much to offer. I would be very proud to be seen anywhere in public with Mariana, I think she's got plenty of looks to go along with the one that gets most of the attention. To prove my point I'm posting a picture of her here with that dominant dick of hers hidden from view. How many of you agree with me, and who are some other gargantuan girls you would describe in the same terms I've just used to describe her?

Lavonne
    I think she is a pretty girl myself. I also think she looks alot better with the shorter hair. I saw these pix of her with short red hair with blonde streaks and it looked really good.

Canadian Girl Junior Poster

I do agree. She is very beautiful.

Rookie Poster

The first time I saw pics of her, I studied them convinced htey were fakes. Didn't rellay believe it until I saw a short clip of her yanking on that thing. With or without it, she looks good.

Professional Poster

I am considering going to Argentina just to meet her and a few others .
    The dollar goes a long way down there

Quote Originally Posted by popperluv
    I am considering going to Argentina just to meet her and a few others .
    The dollar goes a long way down there
    I was there a couple of years ago, and indeed the dollar goes a long way down there. A good meal will cost you around US$40, and a good sex sesion with a nice looking shemale about US$50-75. The best place to spot them is in the area called "Palerno Viejo". Good hunting...

Junior Poster

I think Mariana is in Italy at the moment