Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Hero dog from Afghanistan mistakenly killed

Nov. 16: A hero dog named Target, credited with saving a soldier's life in Afghanistan, was accidentally euthanized at an animal shelter. KPNX's Kevin Kennedy reports.

this is a sad story i really breaks my heart whem i was in the services you could not keep pets but i guess it has change and is good because some times a pet can bring a smile whem you are in a war.
    i love animals and i remember seeing so many dogs and cats but we where not able to carry them with us even do we tried lol

Correspondents post to Field Notes

What you're reading, sharing and watching

Silver Poster

Thatīs really sad but now letīs talk about how many innocent civilians your army has "mistakenly" killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner View Post
    Thatīs really sad but now letīs talk about how many innocent civilians your army has "mistakenly" killed.
    Couple hundred thousand at least, Im sure we'll crack a million soon.

USA #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as we're on countries killin innocent people, anyone from Austria ever kill a few million folks? If memory serves, there was this one guy guy in the 30's....

Last edited by runround04; 11-17-2010 at 03:19 AM.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by runround04 View Post
    Couple hundred thousand at least, Im sure we'll crack a million soon.

USA #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as we're on countries killin innocent people, anyone from Austria ever kill a few million folks? If memory serves, there was this one guy guy in the 30's....
    Your army has outperformed Hitlerīs crimes a long time ago, considering all the aggressions, interventions and support for fascist dictatorships by US governments. Austrians are not celebrating their war criminals and fascist scumbag like "US patriots". Well, thereīs already too much offtopic and we have a sub-forum for such discussions. Letīs make sad faces and remember the hero dog. All the children that die every day are not really that important.

Your army has outperformed Hitlerīs crimes a long time ago, considering all the aggressions, interventions and support for fascist dictatorships by US governments. Austrians are not celebrating their war criminals and fascist scumbag like "US patriots". Well, thereīs already too much offtopic and we have a sub-forum for such discussions. Letīs make sad faces and remember the hero dog. All the children that die every day are not really that important.
    I doubt you care that much about the dead kids either.

Junior Poster

Default Hero Dog Killed

Very tragic fuck up. If you're interested in the subject, catch a TV show called "War Dogs of the Pacific". The dogs could not be taught to differentiate japanese soldiers, but were successful in tunnel sniffing and ambush prevention anyway. When combat ended, the brass wanted to destroy the dogs but the GI's revolted and said no way. Most came home and lived as family pets.

Let me see....I want to phrase this in a way that you can understand and allows me to convey how I feel about your statement. Ah I've got it Fuck You.

Junior Poster

im sorry to disappoint you but the men and woman serving this country are nothing like Hitler... are proud people serving their country and the armed forces has help a lot people too unfortunally nobody talk about that. i know a lot people innocent people die not just in a war but this post is not about them im sure we can make one this post is about dogs and im not talking about devil dogs jk in case you did not know some animals are just like people and some even better

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bladex76 View Post
    Nov. 16: A hero dog named Target, credited with saving a soldier's life in Afghanistan, was accidentally euthanized at an animal shelter. KPNX's Kevin Kennedy reports.

this is a sad story i really breaks my heart whem i was in the services you could not keep pets but i guess it has change and is good because some times a pet can bring a smile whem you are in a war.
    i love animals and i remember seeing so many dogs and cats but we where not able to carry them with us even do we tried lol

Correspondents post to Field Notes

What you're reading, sharing and watching
    What the fuck?! I saw the original story on Oprah or something! They went through alot to get those dogs (2, I think) back here, just to have one of them accidently put to sleep?????!!! Outrageous!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Pelheckitt View Post
    Let me see....I want to phrase this in a way that you can understand and allows me to convey how I feel about your statement. Ah I've got it Fuck You.
    Alright. Fuck you, too.