Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021 LastLast
    The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

I wouldnt click with the dude outside of the net cuz I know how he acts online! Second is hes not that good to look at!

Banned Forever! Professional Poster DarylWashington's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Yes ma'am that is so true!!!!
    I use Craigslist as a backup plan, I do 98% of my tranny hunting in nightclubs!
    Quote Originally Posted by jm813 View Post
    Now I am not racist but Daryl is a nigger. Pure ignorance.
    Thanks for the compliment!
    Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Daryl isn't like that in person, he feeds off of attention that is given by people like y'all

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    Would be so HOT to see and watch Daryl and Freddie suck each others DICK! uhmmm! made my COCK so hard!
    Now... now I'm sick!
    Quote Originally Posted by www.tglovers.com View Post
    You know something Paris...I believe that. I don't think he's a bad guy. I think he's a very calculated guy. He knows how to push buttons.
    I'm the ultimate heel of the Transgender Community, a super villain if you well.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Yes that is why we clicked so fast, he just annoyed me because he played around to much.
    Baby I love you, no joke, I do my best not to go over the line with you, hope to see you in the future!
    I wouldnt click with the dude outside of the net cuz I know how he acts online! Second is hes not that good to look at!
    Aw how can you say I'm nothing good to look at? I'm a very handsome man and have a marvelous body. You act like a total bitch online but I'm sure you're nice in person honey.

Quote Originally Posted by DarylWashington View Post
    I use Craigslist as a backup plan, I do 98% of my tranny hunting in nightclubs!

Thanks for the compliment!

Now... now I'm sick!

I'm the ultimate heel of the Transgender Community, a super villain if you well.

Baby I love you, no joke, I do my best not to go over the line with you, hope to see you in the future!

Aw how can you say I'm nothing good to look at? I'm a very handsome man and have a marvelous body. You act like a total bitch online but I'm sure you're nice in person honey.
    I dont act like a bitch... i dont like how u act and talk about tgirls! So of course I am not going to be nice or like u. I am actually the nicest girl you will ever meet, but u piss me off I can be real ghetto. I grew up with the blk kids and went to an all blk college so I know how to get ghetto with the best of you! But I am way past that, I just simply dont like you. And if I am going to be attracted to a black guy he better be drop dead goregous and that is not you to me!

its so funny how many guys feel the need to defend themselves agains daryl and how many of the girls are so easily offended by him. am i the only one who can see right thru him? its so obvious, he was hurt by a ts, prolly more than a few, wound up so frustrated that he went tick tick booom and found what works for him. He obviously knows how to push people's buttons and anyone that feels the need to explain why theyre better than him or y they wouldnt fuck with him is only trying to convince themselves, or trying to play hard to get. im not offended by him at all. He's a character

Professional Poster

I dont act like a bitch... i dont like how u act and talk about tgirls! So of course I am not going to be nice or like u. I am actually the nicest girl you will ever meet, but u piss me off I can be real ghetto. I grew up with the blk kids and went to an all blk college so I know how to get ghetto with the best of you! But I am way past that, I just simply dont like you. And if I am going to be attracted to a black guy he better be drop dead goregous and that is not you to me!
    So are you standards that high with white guys too but a bro better be drop dead goregous get the fuck outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS View Post
    its so funny how many guys feel the need to defend themselves agains daryl and how many of the girls are so easily offended by him. am i the only one who can see right thru him? its so obvious, he was hurt by a ts, prolly more than a few, wound up so frustrated that he went tick tick booom and found what works for him. He obviously knows how to push people's buttons and anyone that feels the need to explain why theyre better than him or y they wouldnt fuck with him is only trying to convince themselves, or trying to play hard to get. im not offended by him at all. He's a character
    I've been saying this! No clue why people take him seriously. He's clearly just trolling

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by blackrob View Post
    So are you standards that high with white guys too but a bro better be drop dead goregous get the fuck outta here.
    just not into bros love white boys sexually!!! But there can be a hot bro I find attractive for example Goku. And of course my standards are high with anyone!

I see through Darryl, Im just being bitch to him cuz he loves that! LOL! He thrives on it!

Professional Poster

just not into bros love white boys sexually!!! But there can be a hot bro I find attractive for example Goku. And of course my standards are high with anyone!

I see through Darryl, Im just being bitch to him cuz he loves that! LOL! He thrives on it!
    Good for you then i'm sure most bros aint into you either. I know im not since we putting personal info out there. lol

Good for you then i'm sure most bros aint into you either. I know im not since we putting personal info out there. lol
    hi daddycakes =P~~

I dont care... second i get hit on by more bros than anyone else. So there, but its ur taste and I dont care!