Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by joeym75ld View Post
    My guess would be that both Sunshyne and Paris have very small ones. Just seems to me the more naturally feminine girls tend to have very small to below avg dicks.
    LOL that isnt a bad thing feminine girls with small cocks

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    You like going commndo wish you were with me on a date it would be easier for me to go under the table and lift your skirt and enjoy lol

Yes, but you wouldn't be able to leave the restaurant. She would have a full tent going at the table. Have you seen Liberty? She has a small sword....lol

Yes my avatar is me!

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    sunshyne has a nice dick from what i have seen
    ANd u can see it in person any time u want baby!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    Yes, but you wouldn't be able to leave the restaurant. She would have a full tent going at the table. Have you seen Liberty? She has a small sword....lol

Yes i've seen Liberty LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    Wow! Not bad.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    It can't be that bad, right? Half the guys out there are below average size, right?
    Do the math--- how can half the guys be below average?? If that were true basically everyone else would have to be above average, so you're still ass out!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    Oh.....okay, Homie. You just gonna straight laugh at your dude? That's fucked up....lol
    Ok, now that my side stopped hurting, I apologize, lol. But seriously, as far as the loose pussy goes, they can do rejuve surgery and make it tighter, although personally I think tight is overrated. I think the best part is when it loosens up! Just feels better, but that's just me. And if you're doing anal doggy style, unless you're hitting some pancake assed chick, you have to clear the buttocks, which takes a certain amount of length! Finally, there are no long term relationships if you have a little weenie, lol, Unless you're forgiving. Because she'll ALWAYS long (punny) for the meat--- if for no other reason than to look at it!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzz View Post
    No, that's not that what that means at all. If average is a range of 5-7 inches fewer than 15.9% are below average in size.
    Try a little harder next time. Saying that the average is a range of 5-7 inches...... doesn't actually tell you what the average is. It seems totally meaningless to me.

Probably the reason you see a range given as the average is the shitty data that is available. People generally have a tough time getting hard in these studies, and results are all over the place. So if they say, as on wikipedia, that the average penis size is between 5.1 and 5.9 inches, what they mean to say is that the average penis size is 5.5 +/- 0.4 inches. There is one number that is the average, the range indicates how confident they are in the results.

When you hear someone say, as I did, that half the people are below average in something, it is a joke. The joke is that it's always true. Half the people out there are below average* in intelligence. Half the people are below average in height, and half the people are below average in penis size.

*technically, half the people are below the median, not the mean. for a large sample size, the distinction between the two is usually minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    Try a little harder next time. Saying that the average is a range of 5-7 inches...... doesn't actually tell you what the average is. It seems totally meaningless to me.

Probably the reason you see a range given as the average is the shitty data that is available. People generally have a tough time getting hard in these studies, and results are all over the place. So if they say, as on wikipedia, that the average penis size is between 5.1 and 5.9 inches, what they mean to say is that the average penis size is 5.5 +/- 0.4 inches. There is one number that is the average, the range indicates how confident they are in the results.

When you hear someone say, as I did, that half the people are below average in something, it is a joke. The joke is that it's always true. Half the people out there are below average* in intelligence. Half the people are below average in height, and half the people are below average in penis size.

*technically, half the people are below the median, not the mean. for a large sample size, the distinction between the two is usually minimal.
    Yep, I stand corrected and thank you for the clarification. I wasn't trying to dumb it down but didn't want to go into as much detail as you did. Nice to see that there is a level of intellect here that can at least appreciate the notion that if you put your head in the freezer and your feet in a 400 degree oven, you will not "on-average" be very comfortable!

http://www.mraverage.com/stats.htm

Last edited by Bobzz; 11-15-2010 at 06:46 PM.
    Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)