Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Instrumental View Post
    Floyd won't fight him because Floyd is a coward.
    Margarito to undergo surgery on facial fracture from loss to Manny Pacquiao - ESPN Dallas

You dont know anything about boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    PACMAN is on some kind of drugs.
    I think more than one.
    I believe he is on some kind of stimulant like speed and growth hormone like IGF-1.
    He is a different fighter and it all started with the David Diaz fight.
    Before that I believe Pacman was legit but since that DIAZ FIGHT I think he has been using something and MANY boxing observers also believe it.

Its not going to matter because when Floyd fights him he will lose.
    I have zero doubt you are a Mayweather fan and are offering a seriously distorted and biased oppinion here. I really could care less about your opinion but based off the fact that you try and pass yourself off as some kind of boxing guru around here I felt a need to speak up. There is no chance we will ever see a Mayweather Pacman fight so I guess you can't be proven wrong.

The reason we will never see this fight is simple. Mayweather (while extremely talented, gifted and also one of the best of his generation of fighters) is the Biggest Coward who ever laced up a pair of gloves. I mean it. No one but Floyd would turn down the kind of money he is and has turned down other than Floyd. Why? Because simply put, he's knows 100% he isn't man enough to get the job done vs the superior Manny. He's running scared and even you (if you really pay as much attention to the sport as you lead on) know it. Pac man is on another level and the vast majority of the boxing world knows it.

Mayweather is already grossly rich so he doesn't need the 40 or 50 million he could make from the beating. So I can understand why he doesn't do it. But he's such a coward he makes up excuses and drops demands (that get met) and still he finds ways to bow out. He was seen as the best of his generation and for good reason. But to be honest he's lost alot of his allure to most now. Boxing is a tough guy sport for the most part and you can't be seen as tough when you duck and hide like the yellow bellied Pretty boy. He's a scared chicken and I wish I could see him face to face to tell him so. Yeah his bodyguards would probably beat me senseless but Floyd wouldn't and couldn't.

Before you start acting like you have some kind of special knowledge over me on this topic I'll go ahead and tell you my history. I boxed as an amateur myself. That didn't last that long as I was also interested in other sports. But I remained a die hard fan of the sweet science all these years. I started keeping up with boxing at around 8 yrs old and now I am 40. I've been around a while and seen it all for the most part. Now I consider MMA my favorite sport but I still make time for the biggest and best boxing matches. Floyd is a true talent and one of the most gifted boxers I've ever witnessed. But his antics to get out of facing the one true and serious threat to his perfect record blow me away. I have absolutely no respect for him as a Man anymore. Not to mention his domestic probelms. I wont go into it because he isn't proven guilty yet so that's not important. But he isn't a man. He's a front runner who sees who can and would kick his pretty boy face into oblivion and he wants no part of it. You know it too. Admit it dude

I know quite a bit about boxing. Not that that is necessary to realize that if Mayweather weren't a coward he'd have fought him already. But nah, he's scared to put that blemish on his record. Plus back when the fight between the two was still scheduled, Pacquiao agreed to do a number of the tests Mayweather suggested. But who is Mayweather to tell him what hoops to jump through anyway? Pacquiao didn't put up with his mess and Mayweather bailed out. Anyone who knows boxing knows Mayweather is scared. Rightfully so because Pacquiao would tear him up.

Edit: I don't even know why I bothered posting that when MrBlonde clearly has things covered.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

hEY
    Did you watch the video?
    That guy talking was Teddy Atlas...trainer of Mike Tyson and countless others....listen to what HE SAYS.
    No one has ever gained that much weight and looked even MORE ripped and faster than before...NO ONE...not Duran not leonard not Hearns...no one.
    Either pacman is an alien or he is on drugs and he is going to kill someone in the ring.
    Im sick of idiots who dont know anything about boxing running their fat mouths.
    Educate yourself and THEN speak.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    I have zero doubt you are a Mayweather fan and are offering a seriously distorted and biased oppinion here. I really could care less about your opinion but based off the fact that you try and pass yourself off as some kind of boxing guru around here I felt a need to speak up. There is no chance we will ever see a Mayweather Pacman fight so I guess you can't be proven wrong.

The reason we will never see this fight is simple. Mayweather (while extremely talented, gifted and also one of the best of his generation of fighters) is the Biggest Coward who ever laced up a pair of gloves. I mean it. No one but Floyd would turn down the kind of money he is and has turned down other than Floyd. Why? Because simply put, he's knows 100% he isn't man enough to get the job done vs the superior Manny. He's running scared and even you (if you really pay as much attention to the sport as you lead on) know it. Pac man is on another level and the vast majority of the boxing world knows it.

Mayweather is already grossly rich so he doesn't need the 40 or 50 million he could make from the beating. So I can understand why he doesn't do it. But he's such a coward he makes up excuses and drops demands (that get met) and still he finds ways to bow out. He was seen as the best of his generation and for good reason. But to be honest he's lost alot of his allure to most now. Boxing is a tough guy sport for the most part and you can't be seen as tough when you duck and hide like the yellow bellied Pretty boy. He's a scared chicken and I wish I could see him face to face to tell him so. Yeah his bodyguards would probably beat me senseless but Floyd wouldn't and couldn't.

Before you start acting like you have some kind of special knowledge over me on this topic I'll go ahead and tell you my history. I boxed as an amateur myself. That didn't last that long as I was also interested in other sports. But I remained a die hard fan of the sweet science all these years. I started keeping up with boxing at around 8 yrs old and now I am 40. I've been around a while and seen it all for the most part. Now I consider MMA my favorite sport but I still make time for the biggest and best boxing matches. Floyd is a true talent and one of the most gifted boxers I've ever witnessed. But his antics to get out of facing the one true and serious threat to his perfect record blow me away. I have absolutely no respect for him as a Man anymore. Not to mention his domestic probelms. I wont go into it because he isn't proven guilty yet so that's not important. But he isn't a man. He's a front runner who sees who can and would kick his pretty boy face into oblivion and he wants no part of it. You know it too. Admit it dude

hEY
    Did you watch the video?
    That guy talking was Teddy Atlas...trainer of Mike Tyson and countless others....listen to what HE SAYS.
    No one has ever gained that much weight and looked even MORE ripped and faster than before...NO ONE...not Duran not leonard not Hearns...no one.
    Either pacman is an alien or he is on drugs and he is going to kill someone in the ring.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Mayweather complaining about PED's sounds a little like the kettle calling the pot black. In every sport that I've watched where PED's have been involved, those who are clean are quiet about it. Most, if not all of the PED snitches are people who used themselves.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

The interviewer in that video referred to Mayweather as Atlas's fighter. It's obvious Atlas is either some sort of trainer or promoter of Mayweather's. He's in Mayweather's camp. Consider the source.

hEY
    Did you watch the video?
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. That also applies to me and you I know. But the point is there are always gonna be nay sayers and people who want to tear others down. You know what, I don't know if Manny is clean. Today's sport scene is full of cheaters and people bending the rules. But I do know he has always tested clean before and is willing to do Olympic style testing (at Mayweathers bitch ass request). So like I am giving Mayweather the benefit of the doubt in his domestic violence case, you and others have to do the same for Manny since he has always tested clean before.

Here's what baffles me about Mayweather supporters like you. I understand why mayweather wants to duck Manny. I don't respect it but I understand it. I mean he's undefeated and obviously wants to retire that way. He also probably has physical harm fears based on his somewhat soft nature and I'm sure the thought of standing infront of Manny is a scary one for him. But as a fan on the outside how can you continue to support and believe in a guy who obviously runs and hides and isn't a true fighter? I mean you have nothing to profit by supporting him. Doesn't it bother you that you've hitched your cart to a weak coward? I could be wrong here and if so I'm sorry but I kind of think I've got your kind figured out. The Mayweather fan base is clearly a certain type. The kind who are impressed with flash and big bragging and heavy bling and so on. Thats fine , I'm not looking down my nose at that. We all like what we like. But I'd be willing to bet your support of Mayweather isn't based soely on what he does in the ring. I bet it's based a good bit on this persona he created for himself. As Money Mayweather. If you as a true (boxing fan) were strickly judging things on who's the best right now you wouldn't make claims like Mayweather would beat Manny. I mean even Mayweather knows he wouldn't beat Manny. If he thought he could don't you think he'd take the 50 million dollars and then stand alone at the top of the mountain for everyone to proclaim him as the best ever? I mean if I knew I would win I'd certainly do it, especially with what's at stake and the money on the table.

Ah but whatever...Just blast Manny for things he never got convicted of doing and say Mayweather is the man. It helps you sleep at night. But hey say what you like but I'd be willing to bet you know less than me about boxing, mma, steroids, other ped's and the like. Make your opinions all you want but don't finish them off with calling others stupid and saying we all run our mouths when we don't know anything. You are the one making comments based on fandom and nothing more.

Nothing else can be said other than the way MrBlonde said it.

As a boxing fan I really would like this fight to happen before the end of their prime.