Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

So what is it about Asians that you have "Yellow Fever"? Do you have some fucked up fetishized stereotype like many guys that Asians are submissive, exotic, sexual playtoys just waiting to please you and wait on you hand and foot?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
    So what is it about Asians that you have "Yellow Fever"? Do you have some fucked up fetishized stereotype like many guys that Asians are submissive, exotic, sexual playtoys just waiting to please you and wait on you hand and foot?
    for the most part they are all like that unless they have been corrupted and americanized. asian women are submissive sexual playtoys who love to please their men.

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    for the most part they are all like that unless they have been corrupted and americanized. asian women are submissive sexual playtoys who love to please their men.
    this is so fucking true

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    this is so fucking true
    Yes it is have you been to any asian countries.

Junior Poster

you dont know what that is?

I think heather towers is in las vegas right

I don't think she is right now, but I would bet she will be around the weekend of 11 and 12 of December. I think I will be in Vegas that weekend

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I got Yellow Fever so bad it's terminal. Love when they suck my cock and look at me with those slanty eyes revealing all the secrets of the Orient. I've even jerked off looking through the window at those nail salon ladies. The only thing I don't like is when they scream at each other in Chinese. That language is a boner killer at higher volumes.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I got Yellow Fever so bad it's terminal. Love when they suck my cock and look at me with those slanty eyes revealing all the secrets of the Orient. I've even jerked off looking through the window at those nail salon ladies. The only thing I don't like is when they scream at each other in Chinese. That language is a boner killer at higher volumes.

damn man..

How is independence, and self worth corruption?

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    how do you get past the freaky hairy balls eeewwweee

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I go see this gal at a massage place that's basically just a rub and tug shack. She calls me her "big boy number one massage" which basically means she uses her mouth on me and her hand on most of the other slobs that go there. It's funny because she's so gullible. Every time she says "You no cum in mouth, OK?" I give her the thumbs up, palm the back of her head placing it where I want it, and blow a load in her mouth anyway. She acts a little mad but not too mad. I throw her a couple of twenties, put my clothes on, and hit the road.

Another thing I like about the Asian ladies is that they are the only ones daring enough to lick my asshole. I'm a big fella and it's usually a real mess back there. Most people wipe their ass until the toilet paper is clean. I try to get by with 2 wipes until it's clean enough and the paper is just kind of beige and not rich brown anymore. My crack can get a little itchy on a hot Summer day.