Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

I am only 5'7" tall and I prefer a TGirl to be no taller than me and preferably shorter. Unfortunately that limits the field. My first TGirl experience was with a girl 5'9" and when she showed up at my hotel in 5" heels, she towered over me. I have recently decided not to see a couple of girls because they are 5'11". Both of them seemed to take it personally. I know I am silly for limiting myself but I feel there are enough shorter girls available. I really like Asian girls and many of them are on the shorter side.

Quote Originally Posted by rbiller View Post
    I am only 5'7" tall and I prefer a TGirl to be no taller than me and preferably shorter. Unfortunately that limits the field. My first TGirl experience was with a girl 5'9" and when she showed up at my hotel in 5" heels, she towered over me. I have recently decided not to see a couple of girls because they are 5'11". Both of them seemed to take it personally. I know I am silly for limiting myself but I feel there are enough shorter girls available. I really like Asian girls and many of them are on the shorter side.
    I used to be offended as well. then I realized some men are not man enough and I got over it quik

Quote Originally Posted by rbiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    I used to be offended as well. then I realized some men are not man enough and I got over it quik

Little short shits typically are insecure which manifests as Napoleonic syndrome.

Tall women are sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Little short shits typically are insecure which manifests as Napoleonic syndrome.

Tall women are sexy.
    The funny thing is in my private life, the guys who I date are always shorter than me. I like short guys. So triks who pass me up, its their loss.

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    I'm 5'6" tall and would love to spend time with a lady your height. In my experience, ladies of your stature always seem to prefer a much taller man. That puts me in a "Catch-22" situation, in most cases. What is your preference, Kayden?
    Thanks Corvette. I've noticed that the girls my height prefer really tall guys too. I'm not really into that though. I don't wanna have to hop, or have my guy have to bend down to kiss me

I like guys my height, or a few inches taller than me.

<3
    -KH

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Welcoem to Ha Kayden, hope you don't scared off by soem of the crazies here. With that said as long as you are HAWT IDC about height.
    Thanks love

<3
    -KH

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

As the saying goes... it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Height doesn't matter to me...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayden Harley View Post
    Thanks Corvette. I've noticed that the girls my height prefer really tall guys too. I'm not really into that though. I don't wanna have to hop, or have my guy have to bend down to kiss me

I like guys my height, or a few inches taller than me.

<3
    -KH
    ALRIGHT!!!!! Cool....I'm in!!!!