Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster petitskinny's Avatar

Default Re: Do Guys Prefer Taller or Shorter TGirls?

How tall are you ? What is your weight ? Could you share your experience in more details ?

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by IluvemHung View Post
    It took me a little time to get used to a tall girl, but I'm fine with it now although I like a short petite well endowed Tgirl if the option is there. It was experience way back in the earlier days that turned me off for a little time. Ima small guy in height as well as weight, and I got manhandled by this 6'4 or 6'6" girl and she just detroyed me. She had me scared shit less at that time but now I look back at it, I survived it. I was just new to the experience and that bitch just wasn't listening at all lol.

Veteran Poster

Well... I'm 5'4 and 140/ 145, I was lighter definitely at that time. I had a few Tgirl experience by that time but just a few! I remember I was partying in SF at that time, so I was, we'll I had drank way to much and was smoking weed smh! I basically was still out there at night not in my right mind lol! First mistake. Now mistake #2. Then I came up with the greatest idea, "Let me go check out Polk st. Maybe I can walk this alcohol off!" Smh. I'm checking out the girls and I end getting stopped by this one tranny in a gray Impala. She was circling the block. How do you end up getting picked up by a tranny??? All I seen was big cleavage and a light skinned black, maybe Pourter Rican girl in the car because had a accent. And I could tell she was pretty tall and thickly built but my dumb ass hopped in the car anyways. Like I said at the time I wasn't thinking clear and I can look back on it, but things could happened worst than what it did! There's more!

Senior Member Junior Poster TSlover6912's Avatar

I've had both tall and short girls, and I definitely prefer the tall ones. To me, there's nothing sexier than getting kissed by a tall girl.

Member Rookie Poster

As a tall guy (6'4") I've always particularly liked short, petite girls. Over my TG-loving career I've come to appreciate taller girls, but on tall girls I still prefer less "substantial" frames -- skinny, slight, delicate.

I do nurse a bit of an Amazon / bodybuilder TS fantasy but more in the bucket list sense than rolling out a whole new fetish. Worth noting that I've never bottomed; I would guess height and build preferences pretty closely track active vs. passive preferences.

Senior Member Junior Poster Rcrxjlb's Avatar

Short n sexy:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31510_4.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	208.9 KB 
ID:	922856Click image for larger version. 

Name:	225771493.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	254.3 KB 
ID:	922857

Kinda tall:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	922858Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	922859

I like 'em both...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

i'm 6'2" and get hit on by a lot of guys, as unfortunate as that is.

Junior Poster

the taller the better

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by IluvemHung View Post
    Well... I'm 5'4 and 140/ 145, I was lighter definitely at that time. I had a few Tgirl experience by that time but just a few! I remember I was partying in SF at that time, so I was, we'll I had drank way to much and was smoking weed smh! I basically was still out there at night not in my right mind lol! First mistake. Now mistake #2. Then I came up with the greatest idea, "Let me go check out Polk st. Maybe I can walk this alcohol off!" Smh. I'm checking out the girls and I end getting stopped by this one tranny in a gray Impala. She was circling the block. How do you end up getting picked up by a tranny??? All I seen was big cleavage and a light skinned black, maybe Pourter Rican girl in the car because had a accent. And I could tell she was pretty tall and thickly built but my dumb ass hopped in the car anyways. Like I said at the time I wasn't thinking clear and I can look back on it, but things could happened worst than what it did! There's more!
    Thats a great story for a TS Seduction video, with one of the tallest girls abusing a really short 5 feet guy.

Professional Poster

I like girls short and tall and hard cocked! Sorry, just had to say it.

Veteran Poster

The events didn't stop there. I'm just trying to figure out how to summarize it. Bottom line she was a big girl 6'4" without heels no less than 260 lbs, huge curved cock and strong as hell. Lol. She kept saying "Fellatio doesn't make me cum." Roughest 80 bucks I ever spent. My thing now is that I always prepare for bottoming when I go to see a top tgirl, you with a toy, that night was random! And I didn't get robbed or nothing... just slammed lmbo!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.