Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    I am not talking about trannys being trannys im talking about men being attracted to trannys? Sometimes i wish I wasnt attracted to trannys but I cant seem to shake this bug. I have a nice healthy relationship with my GG and im happy with her but I still always find myself lusting for and craving trannys ass and cock and I just wish I could be totally devoted to my girlfreind but because of this lust for tranny ass it's not possible right now. Anybody else feel this way?
    i wish. sometimes it's hard dealing with my attraction because i also like pussy

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner View Post
    Sure, since 2006 when you were still an underaged little boy.
    aww and just a few years later ur lusting over my cock...how cute..

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Meh, to me it sounds like you're not ready to be monogamous. IMO you don't have a 'tranny problem', you have a fidelity problem.

If you're gonna cheat, then cheat. But if it's bothering you that much, maybe you need to re-access your current relationship with your GF.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

That's the ideas that I'm having thinking i'm going to jeopardize everything with my girlfreind but then the horniess sometimes gets the best of me and then I have to find a tranny to fuck. After I do that im good for a while but like the dr jeckel and mr hyde the feelings start to resurface again and I usually always give in to temptation. When I used to be in the service and I wasn't around trannys I didnt think about them nor did I have any desires for them but now that im' in a place and I know I can see them from time to time i do just that.

You right we do lust and crave for things we dont have but when you start giving into those cravings as I have then theres a problem.
    I was in the service too, and I used to see trannys a lot. If you keep giving into temptation then why be with your girlfriend or wife or whatever?

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Square peg, round hole Professional Poster iamdrgonzo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    ask her if she likes transsexuals as well, if so happy days ...
    What a beautiful mind you have.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS View Post
    sometimes i wonder if my bf's cock is enough to satisfy me for the rest of my life, and then i realize how different i am from most people when i come to the conclusion that im happier being with him than the thought of ever having another 12 inch cock rip me a new hole.

my suggestion, unless u wanna try my last one which i think is a really good one (LOL) Either find yourself a girlfriend that can satisfy you completely or invest in some testosterone blockers to calm ur fucking hormones. Unless ur girl is into that kinda thing (wathing & sharing her man) in which case, More power to ya.
    Youve had a 12 inch cock in your ass I bet you enjoyed every painful inch of it. Dont tell your boyfreind that youve been riped open by something like that it might make him insecure about himself.

My girlfreind does satisfy me sexually I think it might be the rush of something different that I know I cant get from her.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    i wish. sometimes it's hard dealing with my attraction because i also like pussy

I like pussy too and love my girlfreind which always give me a guilty conscious about liking trannys

Silver Poster

I like pussy too and love my girlfreind which always give me a guilty conscious about liking trannys
    i feel the same way smh

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

HELLO THEN STOP FUCKIN TRAnNYS ITS NOT THAT HARD U DICK HUNGURY PUNKS!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Meh, to me it sounds like you're not ready to be monogamous. IMO you don't have a 'tranny problem', you have a fidelity problem.

If you're gonna cheat, then cheat. But if it's bothering you that much, maybe you need to re-access your current relationship with your GF.
    giovanni i dont cheat on her with other girls just trannys?