Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

sometimes i wonder if my bf's cock is enough to satisfy me for the rest of my life, and then i realize how different i am from most people when i come to the conclusion that im happier being with him than the thought of ever having another 12 inch cock rip me a new hole.

my suggestion, unless u wanna try my last one which i think is a really good one (LOL) Either find yourself a girlfriend that can satisfy you completely or invest in some testosterone blockers to calm ur fucking hormones. Unless ur girl is into that kinda thing (wathing & sharing her man) in which case, More power to ya.

Silver Poster

There is cure:

Itīs really a pointless question. Iīve noticed that my attraction to transsexual women declined. Not sure how to explain this but itīs not the same anymore like 2-3 years ago. GGs get almost all of my attention but I miss the old lust for TS.

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner View Post
    There is cure:

Itīs really a pointless question. Iīve noticed that my attraction to transsexual women declined. Not sure how to explain this but itīs not the same anymore like 2-3 years ago. GGs get almost all of my attention but I miss the old lust for TS.
    yet u live on ha?....

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

People are talking mad shit on this thread!!

If a cute TG hit on you at a bar and wanted to take you back to her place, 99% of the dudes on HA would be an easy score.

You 'miss your old lust'???lol
    IMO it never went anywhere.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    yet u live on ha?....
    Sure, since 2006 when you were still an underaged little boy.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The grass is always greener on the other side. You may find that if your girlfriend were transgender, you'd be lusting for a GG.

As a rule a man's a fool.
    When it's hot he wants it cool.
    When it's cool he wants it hot.
    Always wanting what is not.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    If a cute TG hit on you at a bar and wanted to take you back to her place, 99% of the dudes on HA would be an easy score.
    Then again, so would a cute GG.

Insert funny quote here

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

You want a cure?

Everytime you get a boner from a tgirl just hit it w/ the Bible.

edit - The boner not the tgirl.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    I don't know man. I was in the same boat as you. If you are in a loving relationship with a GG, then its not wise to jeopardize that relationship by meeting up with a TS and having a 30 minute or hour session. Afterwards, you feel guilty for betraying the trust of your GG and you feel worse than you did when you were just lusting after them. If you have any doubts, then its best to just end the relationship and just explore the TS attraction.

Imagine how your GG would feel if she found out that you cheated on her. I am not talking about cheating on her with a TS, but cheating on her in general. She would feel hurt and betrayed. Do you really want to do that her? Besides we all lust and crave for something that we don't have.
    That's the ideas that I'm having thinking i'm going to jeopardize everything with my girlfreind but then the horniess sometimes gets the best of me and then I have to find a tranny to fuck. After I do that im good for a while but like the dr jeckel and mr hyde the feelings start to resurface again and I usually always give in to temptation. When I used to be in the service and I wasn't around trannys I didnt think about them nor did I have any desires for them but now that im' in a place and I know I can see them from time to time i do just that.

You right we do lust and crave for things we dont have but when you start giving into those cravings as I have then theres a problem.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    ask her if she likes transsexuals as well, if so happy days ...

That would be great if it worked out like that. I'm scared to even mention it to her because she might freak out on me and start calling me a homo or something and leave me. lol