Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation ITS AN OUTRAGE!: a pure spectacle 3 MILLION HITS ++

Last edited by natina; 11-09-2010 at 12:19 AM.

Silver Poster

i dont agree but to each their own

At least have some good color coordination going on.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Banned Forever! Professional Poster DarylWashington's Avatar

I bet y'all think thats sexy, pedos!

Silver Poster

Aye daryl. There's a casting call for black dudes in la.

Banned Forever! Professional Poster DarylWashington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    Aye daryl. There's a casting call for black dudes in la.
    I'm on the way, love LA.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Lightbulb I think people do not want to see there boys kids or others

wear a dress because they feel you are grooming them to be a TG/CD/TV/TS OR GAY MALE.

THATS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scooby_doo.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	353012  

Last edited by natina; 11-09-2010 at 04:42 AM.

Exclamation Area mom's blog post sets Internet abuzz

All one Kansas City area mom did was let her 5-year-old son be what he wanted to be for Halloween.
    Didn’t matter, she thought, that it was Daphne, of “Scooby-Doo” fame. He’d already dressed as the snack-eating dog a couple of years back.
    So he’d be a girl for Halloween. That’s cute. Everyone would think it was cute. Surely no one would be cruel or make fun, not on Halloween. Or so she thought.
    More than a week after he showed up at his church preschool in full costume and got a chilly reception from some of the moms, his own mom’s blog about the reaction has exploded on the Internet. And his mom, who says she’s a cop’s wife on her “Nerdy Apple Bottom” blog, is a hotly sought talk-show booking. She’s already done a phone interview with “The Today Show” and is scheduled to be on the show again this morning.
    “My son is gay,” read the headline of her blog post. Below that was a picture of her smiling son, sporting the orange wig, pink dress and purple tights of his Daphne costume.
    But you can’t read the headline about being gay without going further.

But you can’t read the headline about being gay without going further.
    “Or he’s not. I don’t care. He is still my son,” she wrote. “And he is 5. And I am his mother. And if you have a problem with anything mentioned above, I don’t want to know you.”
    She goes on to describe Halloween at preschool when she and her son walked in and two mothers “went wide-eyed and made faces as if they smelled decomp.”
    The cop’s wife went on to say that one of the moms said in disgust: “Did he ask to be that?”
    “I say that he sure did as Halloween is the time of year that you can be whatever it is that you want to be,” she wrote.
    Another mom wanted to know whether she tried to talk him out of it.
    Nerdy Apple Bottom went on to explain on her blog: “If you think that me allowing my son to be a female character for Halloween is somehow going to ‘make’ him gay then you are an idiot. … I am not worried that your son will grow up to be an actual ninja so back off.”
    Since the blog went viral, many experts have weighed in. Some in support, others not.
    Grace Ketterman, a longtime Kansas City child psychiatrist, was troubled by the controversy. Her greater concern, she said, was not the boy dressing up as a girl, but dressing up as a teenager.
    “In my opinion it is a mistake to allow children to act out beyond their years,” said Ketterman, citing a book called “The Hurried Child,” published in 1981 by child psychologist David Elkind.
    “It’s troubling because children who are ‘hurried’ are thrust into situations or behaviors about 10 years beyond their own years. Children who act older than they really are rarely do it just one time.
    “They can begin to do it habitually, and then they are thrust into trying to grow up too soon.”
    Karen Harrison, a Kansas City certified sex therapist, said there may be two reasons for the apparent negative reaction of some parents to the boy’s costume.
    “People may think that the parents are encouraging the son to act out,” Harrison said.
    “Others may see the parents allowing the child to be flexible in experimenting with different gender roles. Some parents may not find that appropriate.”
    On her Twitter account in recent days, the Kansas City area mom reiterated her purpose: “The message is unconditional love and tolerance. That is the point I’m making.”
    By Sunday night, there were more than 39,000 comments on the “My son is gay” blog post, and hundreds more on some of her other postings.
    A sampling of some of the comments shows that a few commenters criticized, one or two wanted the family to trick-or-treat at their house and the majority wanted to tell the mom she’s the greatest.
    “I have to say that your attitude and the way in which you are able to express it help shore up my faith in the hope for the continued evolution and refinement of the human condition,” one person wrote. “In short, you rock and I love that there are people like you.”
    Another added: “Your kids are lucky to have you as a mother. I hope that all this positive feedback makes you proud, and from all over the world! All we as mothers can do is support our children in everything they do, in who they are and in who they become.”
    And a third was succinct. “Best. Daphne. Ever!”
    As with many of her blogs on motherhood, she plopped a sort of exclamation point at the end:
    “And my little man worked that costume like no other,” Nerdy Apple Bottom wrote. “He rocked that wig, and I wouldn’t want it any other way.”
    To reach Laura Bauer, call 816-234-4944 or send an e-mail to lbauer@kcstar.com. To reach Brian Burnes, call 816-234-4120 or send e-mail to bburnes@kcstar.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DAPHNE_20101108124150_640_480.JPG 
Views:	475 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	353013  

Last edited by natina; 11-09-2010 at 04:47 AM.