w4w-sometimes listed here

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=46456

OR EROS FOR WOMEN ARE COUPLES

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/sear..._category_id=4

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    EROS has almost 400 TRANSSEXUALS nationally THAT SEE WOMEN

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/sear..._category_id=4

That is total bullshit even when you read those ads that are grouped for women when you read into them they will clearly tell you that theyre looking for men and dick. Some of them will say groups and couples but when you read into them they specifically advertise for dick

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    Something just doesnt add up here you say you love pussy waaaay more than dick then youre in a relationship with a man and you went to chop shop and got yours removed so you really can't do anything with a pussy except lick it and put on a strap on? You girls really need to cut this out nobodys buying it. transexuals usually spend a lifetime catering to men and competing with women for the attention of men or if you really loved pussy that much then chances are you would still be a man and married to a woman.
    Well, I'd say that the thing that doesn't add up is that you're completely discounting the emotional side of all of this. I got my pussy for me, to feel like a whole person, and not feels as broken as I felt having a penis. I hated having that thing. It felt out of place and in the way.

Also, it's true that I'm in a relationship with a man, but that's purely an accident. I wasn't looking for a boyfriend at all when I met him. But, we met incidentally, (not in anyway trans-related) and the chemistry was there. He charmed me, and we fell in love.

Sexually, there's more things that lesbians can do than just lick each other and use strapons. Scissor fucking is one of my favorite sexual things to do. But, regardless, sex with women (I count t-girls in this) tends to be a lot more sensual and erotic than it is with men, and that goes along way to making sexual encounters more intense, and more memorable.

It's true that I've had more male sexual partners than I have female. But, that's only because men are easier to nab when I'm in a pinch and want to get off. Since getting my surgery, I've had mostly female sexual partners. 4 to 1.

But, really... If we're simply talking about genitalia, I prefer pussy to dick.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mari_Mar View Post
    Well, I'd say that the thing that doesn't add up is that you're completely discounting the emotional side of all of this. I got my pussy for me, to feel like a whole person, and not feels as broken as I felt having a penis. I hated having that thing. It felt out of place and in the way.

Also, it's true that I'm in a relationship with a man, but that's purely an accident. I wasn't looking for a boyfriend at all when I met him. But, we met incidentally, (not in anyway trans-related) and the chemistry was there. He charmed me, and we fell in love.

Sexually, there's more things that lesbians can do than just lick each other and use strapons. Scissor fucking is one of my favorite sexual things to do. But, regardless, sex with women (I count t-girls in this) tends to be a lot more sensual and erotic than it is with men, and that goes along way to making sexual encounters more intense, and more memorable.

It's true that I've had more male sexual partners than I have female. But, that's only because men are easier to nab when I'm in a pinch and want to get off. Since getting my surgery, I've had mostly female sexual partners. 4 to 1.

No id say me discounting the emotional side of that doesnt addd up either. I think in the end the emotional side of it still loses out to that natural order of things where its just more natural for a woman to be with a man. Sure that emotional stuff might be good for the short time being but the animal instincts of nature soon takes over and thats for a woman to be with a man. Thats why you see so many stupid lesbos who are walking around with butch looking ugly dykes who are pertending to be men something that theyll never be and most of those women with those butch lesbos are still getting good hard cock on the side by a real man.

Im not buying all that stuff youre talking about because in the end women are submissive by nature and love a good hard cock pounding and the ruffness of a man so that erotic stuff i dont beleive really is that erotic after a couple of times of being with a woman.

And i certainly dont beleive its purely accident that youre with a man it would be accident if you were really intrested and with a woman. you being with a man is the natural thing for you to do weather ou want to admit it or not which I dont you will ever be honest with yourself and admit that. Ive even heard you say that your pussy is only for your man so if you thought women were all that i doubt youd have these views.

If were talking genetalia what can a pussy do for you anyway? when your pussy is begging for a big hard cock to pound it all you can really do is lick it and play with it.

Professional Poster

Do you by chance have any pictures of your pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    Do you by chance have any pictures of your pussy?
    Ahahahahaha! You're hilarious!

Professional Poster

Welll????????????????????? lol

Professional Poster

Some panty shots maybe???

I prefer men in general yes. Personality, body, cock, emotionally, and what not. I still like pussy to play with time to time. Just like you like tranny cock time to time It's a fetish for me I guess

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com