Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I just had this very thing happened to me at Logan airport in Boston, flying out I had to go through the thermal scanner, I was a bit nervous about security thinking Im hiding something in my pants lol.. but I just went through it and prayed for the best, the green light turned on and i was on my way to my flight so I absolutely nothing happened.

Live and let live....

Personally I dont really care who takes a look under my skirt. If they want to touch ... well that is a different subject and I have a well established rate structure for that! LOL

Seriously I think I'm in love with Bridget! Yes Natasha I will ALWAYS love you more, coming to visit again soon. We need to do Power Exchange again! Kisses!!!

KISSES
    Miami

Professional Poster

Good thing to discuss, I freaking hate these scanners, mostly for the nude pictures somewhere out of your control. (Not that I'm trans-anything.) There's also some concern about the radiation, although the defenders firmly say it's negligible.

My s/o and I are steeling ourselves to take the gestapo-ish pat-down when we travel as a bit of mild disobedience (and so avoid the nude pics). Supposedly you can request it be done either in public or in a private room -- we'll do it in public to make it more visible. But obviously you need to measure your own comfort level, and the expected random-arbitrary treatment of the rules on any given day/staffing.

Random anecdote: Oct-22 when Homeland Security Secretary Napolitano had a press conference promoting the new scanners at JFK, she herself refused to be scanned by them. Why good for us but not her?

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...#ixzz13CluHf4S

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i got scanned in dubai ...and i got patted down as well as they seemed to take an interest ...i think with them it was more they were trying to embarras me ....the pat down /search was separate room .

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by scroller View Post
    Random anecdote: Oct-22 when Homeland Security Secretary Napolitano had a press conference promoting the new scanners at JFK, she herself refused to be scanned by them. Why good for us but not her?

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...#ixzz13CluHf4S

Look at Napolitano. She isn't very passable and clearly had something to hide. I'm not surprised politicians think rules don't apply to them.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    i got scanned in dubai ...and i got patted down as well as they seemed to take an interest ...i think with them it was more they were trying to embarras me ....the pat down /search was separate room .

Next time dress in a burqa and they'll think you're a woman who's beyond reproach. They have medieval views about women over there.

Veteran Poster

I had been through these machines several times..The image of you is viewed by someone in a private room and they don't see who you are...yes you do have an option of pad down as the machine does project terahertz ray, which scientist are debating whether the radiation can damage our dna or not. I know that if I were to be pregnant and caring a child..i would not ever take the risk.

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Square peg, round hole Professional Poster iamdrgonzo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetbbyxo View Post
    preop girls and airport full body scanners
    I think it would be a wonderful idea for TsSeduction or such where a beautiful Tgirl is ordered to submit to a private Transportation Safety Authority (TSA) security screening grope and is found to be "packing" heat.

Or.

The TSA screener could be a beautiful Tgirl who orders an unsuspecting passanger to under-go a more intrusive private screening.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by iamdrgonzo View Post
    I think it would be a wonderful idea for TsSeduction or such where a beautiful Tgirl is ordered to submit to a private Transportation Safety Authority (TSA) security screening grope and is found to be "packing" heat.

Or.

The TSA screener could be a beautiful Tgirl who orders an unsuspecting passanger to under-go a more intrusive private screening.
    i nominate yasmin as the guard =D

tie me up, don't tie me down.

Square peg, round hole Professional Poster iamdrgonzo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raiku9909 View Post
    i nominate yasmin as the guard =D
    I'll second that and nominate myself as detainee.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson