Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Will someone please remind Brazil that they are..... uhm, Brazil?

What is it with these 2nd world savages that causes them to envy America so much. It isn't bad enough that they embarrass themselves by trying to be Europeans? Do they have to have a france-esque disgust for the greatest country in the world, too?

Besides, everyone knows that China is gaming the market. Why don't you go after them? I'll tell you why; There are no liberals in China, at least not for long. And as a result, China wins it's wars. That's why Brazil won't get honest and go after China. Because they're mestizo wannabe European cowards.

By the way, this isn't a knock on the people of Brazil, it's a knock on them and their country.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

None of that made a lick of sense.

Why should Brazil have a problem with China?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    None of that made a lick of sense.

Why should Brazil have a problem with China?

Brazil shouldn't have a problem with anybody because, afterall, they are Brazil and you can only go up from there. But for some reason they have a problem with America. And with the knowledge that America is the greatest, bomb-droppingest country in the world, Brazil should just STFU and go back to doing what they do the best (making coffee)

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

?????????????????????????????

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    ?????????????????????????????
    Yeah, I agree. But I still don't know what they supposedly said to rattle the crazy cage.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    Yeah, I agree. But I still don't know what they supposedly said to rattle the crazy cage.
    Brazil complained about the latest attempt to revitalize the economy.

QE2? So? So's everybody else on the planet. Including republicans & Americans.

~ Kinky Friedman ~

Silver Poster

Not just Brazil but the entire South America. They are getting sick of American interventionism and forming lots of common sub-continental projects right now. While the US might be the most powerful country in the world, they cannot give orders anymore. The only US puppets are European governments (especially the British and German) instead of going an independent way like South American countries.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner View Post
    Not just Brazil but the entire South America. They are getting sick of American interventionism and forming lots of common sub-continental projects right now. While the US might be the most powerful country in the world, they cannot give orders anymore. The only US puppets are European governments (especially the British and German) instead of going an independent way like South American countries.

Not so sure the British government is such a US puppet any more. Even the politicians here know that Blair fucked up big time by letting himself be bullied into going into Iraq and (I hope) they'd be VERY reluctant to make the same mistake again. Having said that, I'd like to think that Obama is a bit more worldly than his predecessor as well...

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

aw c'mon guys...come back...don't be like that...we're the most "bomb-droppingest country in the world"...don't you just love that?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.