Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default On the other hand... we have this exchange

Quote Originally Posted by stevenb432000 View Post
    I think she is the most beautiful lady out there. My question is what can you tell me about the real lady. How honest is she? Email me about her and I will explain...
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=bobzz&page=27

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

Ahhh, so she's batshit crazy and a bad speller? There goes my attraction to her.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

How honest is she?
    Can't trust the bitch as far as you can throw her.
    I lent her two bucks during the Napoleonic Wars, I still haven't got it back.
    Don't give me that bollocks about "I don't believe in reincarnation"...Cough Up!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Well let's put it this way, would you send a celebrity lady like that money to try to help her if you haven't met her?

Well let's put it this way, would you send a celebrity lady like that money to try to help her if you haven't met her?
    I dont see her hurting for cash... just my .02

Junior Poster

shes an awsome girl i love olivia love shes careing n loveing to her girls n takes good care of her upscale men shes awsome sucks amaaaaaaaazeing dick 2,huge asss nice toned silky smooth body BTW.

hey everyone my name is britney markham im new to this site im about to launch my own site www.britneymarkham.com its under construction right now but u can go to it hope to get alot of fans and cant wait to be on cam for u.

nice chick... some inconsistencies though I feel that adds to her allure! can take a 4hr pounding and still be up for hitting a bar... lovely lady and yes, she LOVES to gobble cock, especially while in the passenger seat, hehehe!!

celebrity or not it doesnt mean im rich .. i was in a long term relationship that lasted a decade. i believe u know the rest of the story where my ex burned me..i had to start all over again from scratch after i moved back to l.a. in 08.. i still do have my struggles.. look at me ive always wanted ffs new breasts and srs to be complete .finally settle with a decent job hopefully with a man to love and cherish that loves me back.
    believe me i can see myself in the mirror.. boy i sure have aged alot.the incomplete of my transtion. my self esteem is shot i do admit that ..point blank how can i love a man when i dont love myself.. since u doubt my honesty ure not the man for me. i wouldnt want help from a man who doubt m e.. i forgive u for this rudeness with posting this in public forum.

thank u sisters and gentlemen for sticking up for me this sucks when i swallowed my pride and ask for help and i get this ...ive always hated to ask for help due to my fricking pride. i think i am done with this .. i love u folks . i wish yall the best and the happiness

Olivia Love

Olivia;

I am sorry I even posted this. I was am still am concerned but I should not of posted this. I sincerely meant no harm. I truely do admire you and am not a chaser or stalker. I will try to remove the post...

u disrespected me great deal its no use in tryin to remove the post. its gone public once its posted uve hurted me instead of admiring me .. this shall educate the others not to make the same mistake as u did for posting plus me trusting u with my personal facts ... i conclude that ure not a fan nor the one to be trusted. its unreal that i even got more burned for being honest *shaking head*

Olivia Love