Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default What China makes, the World takes....

If whoever holds office in Washington doesn't deal with the fact that your unskilled, uneducated workforce can't find a job because the major corporations are setting up shop in China to manufacture goods to be sold in the West, nothing will change positively. But you can guarantee it will get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyElay View Post
    If whoever holds office in Washington doesn't deal with the fact that your unskilled, uneducated workforce can't find a job because the major corporations are setting up shop in China to manufacture goods to be sold in the West, nothing will change positively. But you can guarantee it will get worse.
    Speaking as one of those supposed 'bleeding heart' (Though potentially gun-toting) liberals, I agree.

*GASP!*

To take it to its next logical step: Who is going to buy all of these outsourced products in 'the West', if everyone's unemployed due to outsourcing?

Too many politicians and their parent parties are focused too narrowly on the =NOW= and aren't giving so much as a side look to what's waiting in the wings.

Yah, Coons triumphed over loons, but did either one of them have a plan for anything after November 2nd? I doubt it.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne View Post
    Speaking as one of those supposed 'bleeding heart' (Though potentially gun-toting) liberals, I agree.

*GASP!*

To take it to its next logical step: Who is going to buy all of these outsourced products in 'the West', if everyone's unemployed due to outsourcing?

Too many politicians and their parent parties are focused too narrowly on the =NOW= and aren't giving so much as a side look to what's waiting in the wings.

Yah, Coons triumphed over loons, but did either one of them have a plan for anything after November 2nd? I doubt it.
    It's the classic 'Chicken or the Egg' scenario but with one significant twist. If all of the dollars go to a country that doesn't allow reciprocity (wheather through trade or the ability to purchase hard assets like Real Estate or Businesses, like the Japanese did in the 80's) in the flow of currency, the country losing the physical dollar now has to turn the printing press on to keep things afloat.

At this rate, we'll all be gun-toters sooner than later...

At this rate, we'll all be gun-toters sooner than later...
    Thank gawd the guns outnumber the cats in my town.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    Impeach him over what? I'm not a fan, but he's been mild compared to the shit storm that held office just prior to him.
    High crimes and misdemeanors

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Yeah, right.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by south ov da border View Post
    supposedly some stuff is supposed to hit the fan soon...
    Like what? Republicans gonna get too close to the ventilation when they try to pull somethin' outa their ass?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Nothing big will change. It's the two-headed beast we are talking about again, after all. It was designed this way. Modern day Elections provide an illusion for the people that they still have choice. It keeps the sheep collected in a herd... Ya heard?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

not too big into internet predictions, but things are supposedly supposed to get bad here in the states soon, and Obama and all of the heads of state have left the country. Supposedly there's a nuke/false flag attack coming. Plus there's missing nukes reported as of this week. HMM...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Either way, I wouldn't be surprised, that's for damn sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!