Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default The Social Network

Awesome movie! But... I have to ask: am I the only one who thinks that the girlfriend who broke up with Zuckerberg in the opening scene was just jealous? I know that he said some rude things, but she needs to develop a thicker skin to live in that competitive, ivy-league, east coast environment, and from what I saw, it was definitely a two-sided affair. Not to mention that, in the end, he was right about almost everything.

Just because they disagree, it doesn't give her the right to make value judgments on his just wanting a better life for both of them. I wish I had a man like that. What the fuck was her problem?

~BB~

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Yeah , what a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Yeah , what a dumb bitch.
    Well, she did go to BU, remember? Apparently, they don't teach the students to recognize potential billionaires there.

~BB~

The Expendables was way better!

Keep it simple!

Quote Originally Posted by ELSAPO View Post
    I haven't seen that one yet. Maybe I'll pirate... I mean, 'view' it, tomorrow.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Awesome movie! But... I have to ask: am I the only one who thinks that the girlfriend who broke up with Zuckerberg in the opening scene was just jealous? I know that he said some rude things, but she needs to develop a thicker skin to live in that competitive, ivy-league, east coast environment, and from what I saw, it was definitely a two-sided affair. Not to mention that, in the end, he was right about almost everything.

Just because they disagree, it doesn't give her the right to make value judgments on his just wanting a better life for both of them. I wish I had a man like that. What the fuck was her problem?

~BB~

The whole movie concept is enormously trite but I'm not surprised you wasted an afternoon celebrating a pimple-faced billionaire.

But I figured you would have been at the Colbert/Stewart rally today selling Truther pencils from a cup.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ELSAPO View Post
    It needed Van Damme.

Nobody beats a snake like JCVD.

Last edited by rockabilly; 10-31-2010 at 01:52 AM.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post

~BB~

Haven't seen the movie, but you're tough and obviously very intelligent and learned, so, he may come along eventually, Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    The whole movie concept is enormously trite but I'm not surprised you wasted an afternoon celebrating a pimple-faced billionaire.

But I figured you would have been at the Colbert/Stewart rally today selling Truther pencils from a cup.
    Yes, because The Expendables is Masterpiece Theater.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCosa View Post
    Haven't seen the movie, but you're tough and obviously very intelligent and learned, so, he may come along eventually, Bella.
    Thank you. I guess that really goes to my point (and stop me if my recent breakup becomes too apparent here): sometimes people just aren't compatible. It doesn't make one person right or wrong because people are all different.

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 10-31-2010 at 01:55 AM.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Woah, back up the truck. Between Randy and Stone Cold....Forest Whitaker? He wasn't in The Expendables.