Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 LastLast
    Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Default Re: post silicone pumping video's here!

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    If they brought the price down (a lot) on that, a lot of part time crossdressers, myself included, could have breasts for the day that they're dressing up. It would be really cool.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

wow some women are willing to die for the thug love.
    Not sure how i feel about that. On one end......hey its just evolution weeding out the dumb. On the other...some of these girls were gorgeous before they fell for the dumb thug.
    eh fuck it!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

Post Obsession with plastic surgery nearly kills model

Obsession with plastic surgery nearly kills model

A Brazilian model and beauty contestant runner-up says her obsession with cosmetic surgery almost cost her her life. Shasta Darlington reports.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...del/vi-BBhCNjV

Post Re: post silicone pumping video's here!

"Obsession with plastic surgery nearly kills model - CNN Video"

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/health...ic-surgery.cnn

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	150215224816-pkg-darlington-brazil-toxic-cosmetic-surgery-00000000-exlarge-169.jpg 
Views:	767 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	800772  

SÃO PAULO, Brazil – A Miss Bum-Bum runner-up, Andressa Urach, now admits her obsession with beauty — and cosmetic surgery — almost killed her.
    Urach, 27, launched her career as a model and reality TV star with a face and body sculpted in the operating room.
    “I’ve had more than 10 surgeries,” she told CNN. “My nose, my cheekbones, my jaw. I injected my lips numerous times, changed my breasts twice and did liposuction two times.”
    In 2012, she got second place in the uniquely Brazilian contest known as Miss Bum-Bum, or Miss Backside. Modeling contracts followed.
    “I idolized my body, so it had to be perfect,” she said during the interview in the São Paulo apartment she shares with her 9-year-old son.
    Her agent brought out the before-and-after pictures.
    First, snapshots of a thin teenage mom nicknamed “Beanpole,” smiling and hugging her baby.
    In the more recent pictures, her body fills out: pouty lips, enormous breasts and her now-famous derriere as well as voluptuous thighs.
    “I had plastic surgery like going to the supermarket,” she said. “I wanted to take out ribs to have a slimmer waist. I wanted to cut off my toes to wear smaller shoes.”
    Massive doses of hydrogel and PMMA
    Eventually, the medical procedures took their toll.
    Last November, Urach was rushed to the hospital in septic shock. She spent weeks in intensive care, then in a wheelchair.
    Hoping for more curvaceous thighs, Urach had taken large quantities of anabolic steroids. Then, she injected her thighs with hydrogel and a plastic known as PMMA.
    By November, the tissue in her legs was rotting. Pictures taken at the hospital show huge, gaping ulcers.
    More than two months later, she is still getting her legs drained. We accompanied her on a doctor’s visit.
    “Back when Andressa injected the hydrogel, she put in 10 times the amount allowed,” said plastic surgeon Felipe Tozaki. “It’s injected into the muscle and fat and skin, and it’s difficult to remove.”
    After the bad publicity, authorities said they wouldn’t renew the license for hydrogel to be used in Brazil.
    Now Urach is warning against excessive vanity.
    “I hope those injuries, those holes can be an example to warn women that there is a huge risk. You have to respect the limits of your body,” she said.
    Seeking shortcuts, finding unqualified doctors
    Brazil, according to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, surpassed the United States in 2013 as the country with the most cosmetic surgical procedures — 1.45 million. While American women received more breast implants than their Brazilian counterparts, Brazilians got 64,000 buttock augmentations, almost six times more than Americans.
    Unfortunately, many women take shortcuts or seek doctors who aren’t qualified but are willing to try more risky procedures.
    “If my doctor hadn’t been willing to put the 500 millilitres of hydrogel in each leg, I would have gone to four or five doctors, getting a little bit from each one,” Urach said.
    According to the Federal Council of Medicine, there are 5,500 recognized plastic surgeons in Brazil, but nearly 12,000 doctors perform cosmetic procedures without proper training.
    The demand for cosmetic procedures spikes in the summer months and especially ahead of Carnival, when many women seek a nip and tuck before they strip down to their glittery bikinis in Carnival parades.
    Doctor Tozaki said the problem is cultural, but it is also medical, noting that 10% to 15% of patients “have psychiatric issues,” more specifically body dysmorphic disorder.
    “They look in the mirror and they’ll always find something wrong,” Tozaki said.
    “Like me,” Urach said.
    After her nightmarish surgeries to remove hydrogel from her thighs, Urach said, she’ll never go under the knife again.
    But she also would never go back to the way she looked before.
    “I like the way I look now,” Urach said. “It’s good to take measures to improve your looks, just not excessive measures.”
    By Shasta Darlington for CNN

http://fox13now.com/2015/02/16/if-lo...t-kills-model/

Obsession with beauty almost killed Brazilian pageant runner-up

Massive doses of hydrogel and PMMA

Eventually, the medical procedures took their toll.
    Last November, Urach was rushed to the hospital in septic shock. She spent weeks in intensive care, then in a wheelchair.
    Hoping for more curvaceous thighs, Urach had taken large quantities of anabolic steroids. Then, she injected her thighs with hydrogel and a plastic known as PMMA.
    By November, the tissue in her legs was rotting. Pictures taken at the hospital show huge, gaping ulcers.
    More than two months later, she is still getting her legs drained. We accompanied her on a doctor's visit.
    "Back when Andressa injected the hydrogel, she put in 10 times the amount allowed," said plastic surgeon Felipe Tozaki. "It's injected into the muscle and fat and skin, and it's difficult to remove."
    After the bad publicity, authorities said they wouldn't renew the license for hydrogel to be used in Brazil.

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/health...ic-surgery.cnn

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/15/health...astic-surgery/

Doctor: Woman in buttocks-injection death blackmailed me

PHILADELPHIA — A doctor says a Philadelphia woman charged with murder in a client's buttocks-injection death blackmailed him after their affair.
    Dr. James Taterka testified Tuesday that he met Padge Victoria Windslowe in 1993 through an online ad for a prostitute.
    The Philadelphia Inquirer reports that Taterka said he gave Windslowe a car and $15,000 as veiled messages were sent to his wife or posted online.
    The 45-year-old Windslowe is accused of killing a 20-year-old dancer from London during a 2011 procedure involving silicone and Krazy Glue. She has boasted that clients called her "the Michelangelo of buttocks injections."
    Several exotic dancers have testified that Windslowe injected them with silicone that sometimes left them injured.
    Windslowe is an aspiring rapper known as the "Black Madam" who performed cosmetic surgery on the side.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...-me/ar-BBhVEVa

saline infusion into DD

http://www.tanyasfetishworld.com/free/

http://bdsmforbeginners.blogspot.com...ddb2e5b6c1198c

WHAT IS INFUSION PLAY?

This type of medical play - which is also sometimes called inflation play - is a temporary form of body modification where usually saline (a sterile mixture of pure salt and water - not to be confused with contact lens saline) is injected into the scrotum, labia or breasts. Sometimes other compounds are used for scrotal infusions, we will talk about that later.

The result is increased sensation and swelling. In the case of scrotal infusions we are talking serious swellings: "
    How big?
    Think softball, grapefruit, and, in one scene I saw, cantaloupe". Because saline is compatible with the body, the swelling decreases over several hours or days as the saline is absorbed by the tissues.

If this interests you, you might also like to google the following related terms: Saline Injection; Saline Injection Temporary Breast Enlargement; Saline Labial Injections; Scrotal Infusion; Catheter Play

WHY DO IT?

"People who want to combine "saline" and "scrotum"
    by means of an "injection" should feel free to replace
    "saline"
    with "sulfuric acid"... such persons should
    probably not
    reproduce, nor be allowed within
    1000 feet of a school or playground"

Ellison on a bondage.com thread

As Fleur de Lys
    observed
    , it's popular amongst kinksters with a "medical fetish and/or lovers of CBT and pussy play" as well as kinksters interested in inflation, and also ball stretching and pumping.

Last edited by natina; 04-12-2015 at 03:10 AM.

Sarina Valentina Medical Surgery

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/mxt8

Hi I'm sarina aka alexis and this is my official GiveForward donation page to help with my surgery.

To give a brief background story of what is going on it started when I got silicone injections black market when I was 18. I stopped recieving them when I was 21 and I have left my body alone since without anything silicone related. If anyone is familiar with this type of procedure it is illegal in the united states to have done but due to my inexperience and the fact that these were common amongst my peers and friends to get I didn't think anything about future consequences. I've been suffering from these injections since I made this youtube video in 2011. I thought the symptoms I was having would go away but they have only progressively gotten worse especially this year. Back when I made this video I recieved all types of responses but my only option at the time was to seek surgery in mexico as I did not know any plastic surgeons in the united states. I tried going to several reconstructive surgeons which I recieved CAT scans and MRI'S. They have diagnosed what was wrong with me as a foreign material but chose not to surgically work on me at the time due to their lack of inexperience with this type of procedure. I finally found a surgeon who is extremely experienced with removing this type of foreign matter in my body. I met with him already in florida and had a consultation. His staff was extremely friendly and welcoming, He explained in my MRI that the area that is enflamed and hardened is specifically in my tailbone and lumbar region. He said the good news is that my actual gluteal area (my butt) does not have to be removed and is okay for now and still soft. My upper region around my lower back is completely hardened and feels like cement. My surgeon says he does not know the cause and says the silicone could have shifted to my lower back andcaused it to harden. He said my only option was to remove it or let it get progressively worse if I do nothing about it. I'm at a point where this is affecting my health on an extreme physical level. Previously in the past few months I have been getting "flare ups" everytime this happens I get a fever at at least 100 degrees and my lower back turns red and my lymph nodes around my body become swollen. I had a blood test done from my primary care physician and he said my bodies inflamation was over 80 percent. There was no way to treat my fever by taking a simple painkiller. He urgently prescribed me Prednisone a powerful steroid to bring down my fever and try to help with my inflamation. I am also prescribed meloxicam 15mg for inflamation and Tramadol hcl 50mg for pain relief. There are severe side effects that can occour from continual use of these medications. My doctor took me off the steroids because of potential kidney problems I could have he said if I keep having fevers and inflamations that my body can not fight off it will cause me kidney damage. I'm really afraid that my body is starting to produce an autoimmune disorder to fight off the foreign silicone. I have canceled my gym membership I have refrained from updating my website as frequently. I have stopped walking my dogs and going to dog parks and doing other physical activities that I used to enjoy such as rollerskating because I am afraid that if I bump my lower back it will set it off to be inflamed I have been in and out of the emergency room as well because there has been times that my lower back has been so stiff that I couldn't pick anything up. I have been on bed rest and very low activity and that is pretty much the state I am in 90 percent of the time. My surgeon doctor Gallerani ( http://www.drgallerani.com) said he could make a butterfly incision in my lower back to remove the hardened silicone. The reason why I am in desperate need of help is because my job as an adult entertainer requires me to be very physical and in good health. I have also been out of work with forms of entertainment because of my physical health state.I have exciting new plans for when I get better for my website etc. I would really appreciate any help possible if you truly enjoy seeing any of my content and would like to see more after my recovery. I've learned a lot from my mistake and I really need help with this if there is anything I can do to repay any of you don't hesitate to contact me on twitter or instagram. I'm going to include pictures here of what my back looks like during my inflamations these can come at any time randomly and have been affecting me more and more often. Thank you again so much love Sarina/Alexis.

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/mxt8

http://www.sarinavalentina.com/

Last edited by natina; 07-07-2015 at 08:04 AM.

Exclamation Re: post silicone pumping video's here!

silicone injection issues

silicone pumping issues
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	en_07f02.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	857652  
    Attached Images Attached Images