Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

one thing i'll say is the xbox controller is much better than the ps3. I mean it fits in your hand properly....when i pick up a ps3 controller it feels too light and not as ergonomic.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by caliuncut View Post
    one thing i'll say is the xbox controller is much better than the ps3. I mean it fits in your hand properly....when i pick up a ps3 controller it feels too light and not as ergonomic.
    You mean, you like it thick?

Nothing revolutionary about the Wii at all and most of the games are not worth the buy, too. PS3 is completely superior to both the Wii and XBox.

Professional Poster

Wii was a brilliant move to cash in on all the OTHER people in the world that really aren't testosterone driven entities! To me it's part of the massive movement to cater to people other than the typical male. But as a male, I'll actually go play tennis or bowl in lieu of playing Wii. What a novel idea.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Here is basically how it goes

PS3- Graphics design is their strong suit

Wii- Playability is their primary goal

360- Tried to find a balance between the two, may or may not have succeeded....

PC- Completely beats down the PS3 in graphics, the Wii in playability, and makes the 360 look absolutely rediculous

The problem with your comparison is the issue of consistency. Pretty much all PS3s play equally well, same for 360s or Wiis. Cant be said for PCs. First, to get that "beat down" graphics, you'll spend as much on a top notch graphics PCB as you will to buy a Xbox. Then you have CPU concerns,Memory size to be aware of. Then the ongoing battle with drivers. Etc,Etc,Etc.
    I built a medium high end gaming PC for my boy. I like the Xbox.(now playing Halo:Reach---LEGENDARY!)

Quote Originally Posted by aprilian View Post
    The problem with your comparison is the issue of consistency. Pretty much all PS3s play equally well, same for 360s or Wiis. Cant be said for PCs. First, to get that "beat down" graphics, you'll spend as much on a top notch graphics PCB as you will to buy a Xbox. Then you have CPU concerns,Memory size to be aware of. Then the ongoing battle with drivers. Etc,Etc,Etc.
    I built a medium high end gaming PC for my boy. I like the Xbox.(now playing Halo:Reach---LEGENDARY!)

True that there will always be a price difference between PC's and consoles, but the same can be said for consoles and consoles, the PS3 comes in at quite a bit more expensive than the Wii, with Xbox hovering usually in between (depends on the model you get). And thats the exact point, for better graphics, you have to pay more money, same concept with a regular TV vs an HD one. Or an older style (CRT?) TV vs a plasma or LED or LCD

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by SkankyTrannyAnna View Post
    What? How exactly is it a bandwagon? They invented it! They created a totally unique machine, going in 100% the opposite direction to everyone else. the PS and Xbox are on the 'better graphics' bandwagon, oh, and what's happening now? PS and Xbox are about to copy them with motion controllers!
    Wii was a concept stolen from another team.

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Quote Originally Posted by eddymunster90 View Post
    Of course the Wii is going to look inferior to the PS3 and 360. The Wii is basically a gamecube with an updated graphics cards and motion controls. Heck, even the gamecube was a bit outdated to it's competition, the PS2 and first xbox. Wii developers focus and the Wii/family/motion control bandwagon, while developers for the other two systems try to crank out some games with either great online play or stories.
    That statement is incorrect the Cube had better hardware than the PS2. Nintendo just didn't out worthless theoretical limits like the other companies did.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!