Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SkankyTrannyAnna View Post
    What? How exactly is it a bandwagon? They invented it! They created a totally unique machine, going in 100% the opposite direction to everyone else. the PS and Xbox are on the 'better graphics' bandwagon, oh, and what's happening now? PS and Xbox are about to copy them with motion controllers!
    Wii has a huge lack of third-party support though. Wii has 2 good games for like a year, while PS3 and Xbox have good games coming out constantly

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Here is basically how it goes

PS3- Graphics design is their strong suit

Wii- Playability is their primary goal

360- Tried to find a balance between the two, may or may not have succeeded....

PC- Completely beats down the PS3 in graphics, the Wii in playability, and makes the 360 look absolutely rediculous

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

stillies77

PS3...perfect for the sony ps2 lover/bluray player that plays games (which is why i got one)

Wii...Nintendo invented the NES for Family entertainment and the Wii is continuing the legacy of simple fun fantastic AMAZING games (See: Super Mario Galaxy)

360...for the Space marine, Guy who wishes he was built like Batista, Frat guy, 12 year old cocksucker, The "bro" if you will...and this is coming from a guy who loves his xbox but seriously thats exactly who they target...but my favorite game for 360 is Mass Effect 2...fuck it could be my favorite game ever, no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77 View Post
    PS3...perfect for the sony ps2 lover/bluray player that plays games (which is why i got one)

Wii...Nintendo invented the NES for Family entertainment and the Wii is continuing the legacy of simple fun fantastic AMAZING games (See: Super Mario Galaxy)

360...for the Space marine, Guy who wishes he was built like Batista, Frat guy, 12 year old cocksucker, The "bro" if you will...and this is coming from a guy who loves his xbox but seriously thats exactly who they target...but my favorite game for 360 is Mass Effect 2...fuck it could be my favorite game ever, no joke.
    Its also on the PS3 buddy lol

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

stillies77

...not yet it's not pal.

Veteran Poster

Forget about who invented what. What the real story here is is the brass fucking balls that Nintendo had to mass market something as revolutionary as motion-based gaming. Sure, there's been motion-based games for a long time. But for Nintendo to basically bet the farm on it like they did takes real leadership and calculated risk.

Even had they failed I'd still have respected them for taking the risk.

The fact that they are stomping their competitions ass by taking the risk makes them eternally bad assed businessmen. May the XBox Kinect and Playstation Move be castrated by the Wii like ladyboys on the front page of your favorite pay-website!

Wii now! Wii tomorrow! Wii forevar!

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    i like WII it gives me good exercise playing tennis

Shit can I watch? I need some cheering up after today :/

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    Forget about who invented what. What the real story here is is the brass fucking balls that Nintendo had to mass market something as revolutionary as motion-based gaming. Sure, there's been motion-based games for a long time. But for Nintendo to basically bet the farm on it like they did takes real leadership and calculated risk.

Even had they failed I'd still have respected them for taking the risk.

The fact that they are stomping their competitions ass by taking the risk makes them eternally bad assed businessmen. May the XBox Kinect and Playstation Move be castrated by the Wii like ladyboys on the front page of your favorite pay-website!

Wii now! Wii tomorrow! Wii forevar!

The Wii is actually in a tight spot right now, with the Kinect and Move, they are actually BETTER versions of the Wii remote sytem, due to the fact they were able to use the Wii as a base platform and improve upon it over time without constraints to keep up with their competitors over it.

The Wii on the other hand, I have no doubt they can and probably already have a better version of the remote system, however....they cant release it....not without pissing off the millions of people that have already bought the basic system. So Wii's stock will probably continue to drop until the next generation console release, then who knows who will be back on top :S

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    The Wii is actually in a tight spot right now, with the Kinect and Move, they are actually BETTER versions of the Wii remote sytem, due to the fact they were able to use the Wii as a base platform and improve upon it over time without constraints to keep up with their competitors over it.

The Wii on the other hand, I have no doubt they can and probably already have a better version of the remote system, however....they cant release it....not without pissing off the millions of people that have already bought the basic system. So Wii's stock will probably continue to drop until the next generation console release, then who knows who will be back on top :S

It's already been released. It's the Wii MotionPlus.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA