Default Memorial Information for Jenna

I'm starting a new thread to help get this information out. I am cross posting it in the other threads to be sure it gets seen.

For those of you in Southern California who knew Jenna and want to participate in services for her there is a visitation scheduled for Wednesday October 27th from 4-8pm with a vigil/rosary service at 6:30pm at the Douglas Family Mortuary at 3363 E -Imperial highway in Lynwood.

There will be a Funeral mass Thursday October 28th 2010 at 9am at St Matthias Catholic church located at 3095 E Florence ave, in Huntington Park

There will be another service, with the internment of her ashes most likely on Monday November 1, but the date is not set yet and there is no word yet as to a time or location. I will update this information as soon as I know more.

A fundraiser was held last night at Goddess, at MJ's on Hyperion in Silverlake by Karina, who runs the pageants here in LA. I was not able to attend, but thank you to everyone who did. I think people will have an opportunity to make donations through Karina at the upcoming Queen of the Universe Pageant as well. Its November 7, 2010. at CIRCUS DISCO 6655 Santa Monica Blvd.Los Angeles, CA. 90038
    Door Ticket Sale: VIP $50.00
    General Admission $30.00 More information about it is available here
    http://www.queenuniverse.com/

Buddy Wood has generously offered to give the door proceeds from this Thursdays T Party at Blue Moon Nights on Lankershim in North Hollywood to the family and the dancers for this week, including Domino Presley and Britney Markham are donating their dance money as well. If people want to make a donation to a good cause as part of a good time, come out to the club this week!

A close friend of Jenna, who is in contact with her family, has relayed their request to me that they be provided with any pictures people have of or with Jenna out in the scene. Please help me help him honor their request by sending any such pictures to me, at felicia_kattt@yahoo.com. I will get them to the family.

Grooby has graciously offered to help them set up a remembrance page where the pictures will be shared and where people can comment and where the family can read comments, like many of the ones in these threads here, from people who actually knew Jenna or were her fans or shared good experiences with her. The suitable comments from here will be included, with the board information and people's screen names removed. I'm working with a Grooby employee to get this done and will post a link as soon as its up.

Thanks again to everyone here for all their thoughts and prayers and respectful comments and for anything or every thing they can do to help.

FK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jennarip.jpg 
Views:	905 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	350762  

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt View Post
    Buddy Wood has generously offered to give the door proceeds from this Thursdays T Party at Blue Moon Nights on Lankershim in North Hollywood to the family and the dancers for this week, including Domino Presley and Britney Markham are donating their dance money as well. If people want to make a donation to a good cause as part of a good time, come out to the club this week!

This is very generous and kind.

The Facebook remembrance page for Jenna is up but is still a work in progress. Please visit and join and comment so we can help her family know how many people cared for and now miss her.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Memorial-Page-for-Jenna-Rubi-Horgan/162033913828452

FK