Gold Poster

Question Questions for the ladies. . .

Question # 1 :

Do you enjoy the attention from men who are only interested in FU%#ing you ?

Question #2 :

At what age -or- point in your life will you stop waiting/ looking for the " Fantasy man " ?
    ( That Guy who has everything you want. )

Question #3 :

Can you , in your " OWN " words , give us your definition of a Strong Woman ?

Question #4 :

What is one thing you'd change about your " Personality " ?

Question #5 :

A. ( Cool-&- Mysterious )

B. ( Life of the Party )

C. ( Educated-&-Talkative )

When it comes to a Man , which of three options do you find more alluring ?
    Explain why . . .

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Question # 1 :

to be honest every girl loves to know that she is wanted and desired.so much more true if that girl didnt grow up knowing what it was like to have men attracted to her.
    when i first started my transition the attention was a huge thrill.as i got older and transitioned more i got over the attention.
    Question #2 :

i think you need to define "fantasy man".i think your trying to imply that all ts women want are thugs,are interested in looks,dick size,and etc..
    while i do go for guys i personally find attractive(everyone does!) i do have other attributes that i do look for in a guy.
    i will never stop looking for the man of my dreams.nor should anyone else stop looking for the partner of their dreams.
    Question #3 :
    a strong woman is a woman who is confident and secure in herself and her convictions.
    my mother was a strong woman.she died slowly cancer for almost eight years when the doctors only gave her a few.she wanted to spend as much time with her children before passing on.i remember how she was so determined to stay around for one last christmass and birthday.her last year she joined us a the tree after being completely bed ridden for three years,she later passed in febuary after my birthday.
    what?...you expected me to say beyonce? lmfao

Question #4 :

im lazy.i need to get more motivated.

Question #5 :

a combination of b and c.
    i like to consider myself somewhat educated and well read (i guess for my generation lol).i would llove to have a man that i could spend all night have interesting conversations with and have a few things in common.
    at the same time though i have somewhat a wild streak and need a guy not scared or put off by that.i need someone who will be hungover with me in the morning lol.

Gold Poster

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Question # 1 :

to be honest every girl loves to know that she is wanted and desired.so much more true if that girl didnt grow up knowing what it was like to have men attracted to her.
    when i first started my transition the attention was a huge thrill.as i got older and transitioned more i got over the attention.
    Question #2 :

i think you need to define "fantasy man".i think your trying to imply that all ts women want are thugs,are interested in looks,dick size,and etc..
    while i do go for guys i personally find attractive(everyone does!) i do have other attributes that i do look for in a guy.
    i will never stop looking for the man of my dreams.nor should anyone else stop looking for the partner of their dreams.
    Question #3 :
    a strong woman is a woman who is confident and secure in herself and her convictions.
    my mother was a strong woman.she died slowly cancer for almost eight years when the doctors only gave her a few.she wanted to spend as much time with her children before passing on.i remember how she was so determined to stay around for one last christmass and birthday.her last year she joined us a the tree after being completely bed ridden for three years,she later passed in febuary after my birthday.
    what?...you expected me to say beyonce? lmfao

Question #4 :

im lazy.i need to get more motivated.

Question #5 :

a combination of b and c.
    i like to consider myself somewhat educated and well read (i guess for my generation lol).i would llove to have a man that i could spend all night have interesting conversations with and have a few things in common.
    at the same time though i have somewhat a wild streak and need a guy not scared or put off by that.i need someone who will be hungover with me in the morning lol.

Thanks amberskyi!!!! Great answers.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu View Post
    Question # 1 :

Sure, if they're paying.

Question #2 :

At what age -or- point in your life will you stop waiting/ looking for the " Fantasy man " ?
    When men with champagne taste and beer pockets stop trying to take home girls who are way out of their league thinking that transsexuals are all desperate.

So I guess that means never.

Question #3 :

A strong woman has the integrity to stand by her convictions, whatever they happen to be. She heeds the counsel of others but never lets anyone tell her what to do. She is independent in body and mind, but knows how to make compromises for the greater good. She knows that life isn't fair, but never stops striving for it to be so. She understands that the world is what we make of it.

Question #4 :

I'd really love to be able to lighten up and let life take its course, but when I look at the TV, news, or even look out my window sometimes, I see far too much suffering and misery and I have a hard time dealing with that. Being 'strong' is really draining.

I'm a mom and with that comes an insatiable desire to 'fix' everything, and since I've always been able to affect change in those around me it's tempting for me to think I can do it all. Consciously I know I cant, but subconsciously I can never seem to stop thinking that I can do even more (and indeed that everyone can) until I get overstressed and exhausted and run out of steam. Then I rest up and start all over again. Medical Marijuana helps, pharmaceuticals make me feel like a zombie, and nothing ever takes it away completely because, in the end, it's just who I am.

Question #5 :

B. ( Life of the Party )

Explain why . . .
    C. Educated and talkative. And do I really have to explain why?

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 10-27-2010 at 05:01 AM.

First Lady Junior Poster Mz.Brownsugah's Avatar

Question # 1 :

Don't necessary enjoy it, but understand it. No matter what redeeming characterizes a woman has, men will always be interested in just fucking. They're visual creatures and really can help it.

Question #2 :

No guy can have everything I want, to have a "fantasy man" serves me no purpose. It would only create unrealistic expectations that no man would ever measure up too. I prefer to live in the real world with real men and their real fucking issues.

Question #3 :

A chick that lift weights.

Question #4 :

I wouldn't change anything about me, its the rest of the world that needs changing.

Question #5 :

B. ( Life of the Party )

Explain why . . .

None really, but if I had to choose, I would say option C., who obviously on the dl but way better than option A., who is clearly hiding something dangerous and option B., who's one drink short of an intervention,

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mz.Brownsugah View Post

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Question # 1 :

Yes this sort of attention is great for about 10minutes or so when out just to amuse yourself for abit with ..After that it gets boring very fast, but yes every person wants to feel desired .. But to be honest the core of men will fuck anything with a pulse if they believe they can get their dick wet.

Question #2 :

I dont have a fantasy man, i like real people ....Main thing is life compatibility with me and they have their own financial strength , not into one sided setups thanks. I dont see any purpose to putting a point in time on when you will stop looking, what will be will be .

Question #3 :

A Titan amongst mortals, A woman whom is 100% confident, has direction, utter self control and desire/drive, is not concerned with the thoughts/views of others upon themselves.

Question #4 :

Nothing I am unique and I am what I am.

Question #5 :

B. ( Life of the Party )

Explain why . . .

C - I like to be able to converse alot , I am not really a party person at all so that would just bore me to death after 30minutes if someone was just a party animal .. Cool Mysterous is ok but it would need to be with witt/intelligence...
    Myself I get stimulated via conversations and if people cant hold my mental interest for more than 2/3minutes I am very brash and walk off .

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Question # 1 :

Do you enjoy the attention from men who are only interested in FU%#ing you ?.
    absolutly i am very curvy and very blonde and i turn heads everywhere i go it gives me a warm feeling inside knowing they are hot for me.

Question #2 :

.[/QUOTE] i honestly dont think he exists im not perfect why should i expect a guy to be,i hope ill fall in love again its been over a decade now but who knows what the future may bring if i dont happen then oh well i live off the love of my children so there will never be a real void in my life.
    Question #3 :

Can you , in your " OWN " words , give us your definition of a Strong Woman ?.[/QUOTE] a strong woman hmmmmm my mom,she raised 10 kids and loved us all unconditionally the best cook in the world never complained and the last year of her life she had cancer and nobody knew untill she went in the hospital to die in the last week of her life.so ya my hero is my mom.

Question #4 :

What is one thing you'd change about your " Personality " ?.[/QUOTE]wow tough question maybe my temper could tone down alittle.

Question #5 :

B. ( Life of the Party )

Explain why . . .[/QUOTE]c- i love to talk and i love to learn

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Gold Poster

Thanks for the answers ladies.