Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    That's gay.
    Bad enough to see a dude getting plowed by a girl, now people wanna see a guy CUMMING from being fucced by a TG??

I'm so confused as to why some dudes are even into tgirls, since there's a whole community elsewhere of people who are really into fuccing other men and seeing each other bust a nut.

I LOVE to see a girl nut from being fucced, not a girl mounting a dude and railing him out.
    I'm really confused as to why you are here if you are opposed to gay. The ladies here have dicks. If you touch them or even look at them, you are not straight.

So seriously, it is time for you to grow out of the homophobia.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    I'm really confused as to why you are here if you are opposed to gay. The ladies here have dicks. If you touch them or even look at them, you are not straight.

So seriously, it is time for you to grow out of the homophobia.
    Are you saying that TS women are just gay guys with boobs and nice nails?

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

dgs925 ---> thumbs up!

Member Rookie Poster

speaking for the power bottoms very nice vid

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    Are you saying that TS women are just gay guys with boobs and nice nails?
    They are complicated people, just like the rest of us. They say they are women born to the wrong body. I can't see into their heads, so I take them at their word and treat them accordingly. That's why I use the feminine pronoun for anyone who wants it, who am I to judge?

But regardless of what gender they are inside, and regardless of how you define gender, these ladies have cocks and we gents like that. And that, my friend, is gay.

I am saying that even if that cock is attached to a female, sucking it is a gay act. That would therefore apply to sucking a strapon on a female, or taking said strapon up the ass - both gay acts. The only problem is that so many guys are raised to think gay = bad, that they find it easier to ignore the fact that there is a cock in their mouth so long as they see tits and a pretty face.

I feel the same way so many guys on here do. I walk down the street, my eyes always look at the females. That shape, the curves, it is just what I am attracted to. I see guys walking down the street, I don't look at them the same way. But it turns out that my lack of attraction to men only applies to their looks and not their genitals, and if you took a man's genitals and put them on a woman I'm all for it. Does this make me bi? By my definition it does, and I need to be ok with that. If you want to redefine gay/bi to not have anything to do with genitalia, go for it.

But I just don't see how someone who comes to this site, and therefore definitely likes the pictures, can call someone else gay and mean it as an insult.

Last edited by dgs925; 10-25-2010 at 06:41 PM. Reason: grammar

They are complicated people, just like the rest of us. They say they are women born to the wrong body. I can't see into their heads, so I take them at their word and treat them accordingly. That's why I use the feminine pronoun for anyone who wants it, who am I to judge?

But regardless of what gender they are inside, and regardless of how you define gender, these ladies have cocks and we gents like that. And that, my friend, is gay.

I am saying that even if that cock is attached to a female, sucking it is a gay act. That would therefore apply to sucking a strapon on a female, or taking said strapon up the ass - both gay acts. The only problem is that so many guys are raised to think gay = bad, that they find it easier to ignore the fact that there is a cock in their mouth so long as they see tits and a pretty face.

I feel the same way so many guys on here do. I walk down the street, my eyes always look at the females. That shape, the curves, it is just what I am attracted to. I see guys walking down the street, I don't look at them the same way. But it turns out that my lack of attraction to men only applies to their looks and not their genitals, and if you took a man's genitals and put them on a woman I'm all for it. Does this make me bi? By my definition it does, and I need to be ok with that. If you want to redefine gay/bi to not have anything to do with genitalia, go for it.

But I just don't see how someone who comes to this site, and therefore definitely likes the pictures, can call someone else gay and mean it as an insult.

Why do things even have to be labeled period? Why cant it just be something that is enjoyed by both parties and agreeable by them? I think that is one of the main problems is we always have to project what we feel upon others, if they both are in agreement why do we feel we have to go and label it? If society says something is gay, does that automatically make it gay for me? Fuck no! I am an individual I can make up my own goddamn mind, and fuck what society labels as well, because they are the same fuckin pricks that refuse a lot of rights to these women, and refuse to recognize them as such.

My main point is, if both people like it, then they like it, no need to slap a gay or straight tag on it because you aint a part of it period! Let it alone, no need to project your opinion on it if you arent a part of it. If you are a part of it, feel free to let loose with your opinions, but if you have such negative opinions of it, why did you do it in the first place?

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Senior Member Junior Poster

all wrong... you really have no clue. but since i couldn't give a fuck about labels i'm not gonna bother wasting my time...!

Quote Originally Posted by kyoJecours View Post
    all wrong... you really have no clue. but since i couldn't give a fuck about labels i'm not gonna bother wasting my time...!
    Well thanks for saying nothing at all, good contribution!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Well thanks for saying nothing at all, good contribution!
    well saying nothing was a much better contribution than the bullshit u spilled. and the reason i'm saying nothing... if those are your thoughts then you can't be that sharp. so i;m gonna waste my time writing an essay and u still won't get it

Quote Originally Posted by kyoJecours View Post
    well saying nothing was a much better contribution than the bullshit u spilled. and the reason i'm saying nothing... if those are your thoughts then you can't be that sharp. so i;m gonna waste my time writing an essay and u still won't get it

You haven't said shit, and you can't be bothered to spell correctly. And you question my intelligence.