Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

That's great to hear, Britney. From your posting, you're not the only one who's in luck. I wish you both all the best.

Insert funny quote here

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    This makes no sense because as someone already pointed out, there are numerous relationships with GGs that involve fetishes.

chubby chasers
    guys into huge breasts
    couples into multiple partners for multiple reasons
    BDSM
    foot fetishists

the list goes on and on...

It's true enough that fetishes exist in the heterosexual world but I doubt that they underlie most heterosexual relationships. A guy might like blondes, long legs or big boobs and that could prompt him to approach a girl, which eventually might lead to a relationship, but that doesn't mean he has a fetish for huge breasts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Lots of girls want to keep it a secret...but when a couple is very family oriented the truth may easily come out eventually...and sometimes (or not)..the girl may want your family to know...and then you will have to deal with it. Every situation is different.
    If the girl doesn't want it told...you should always go with that...but if she did want it told...and I could see why she might want to for whatever personal reasons she may have,...then you're going to have to do that.

Fair points

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Yes, girl I would! I would say worse things than that.....

When I went to club it was mainly to dance..I didn't want to be bothered with some creep trying to get down my pants at the end of the night. I knew that's why he was there. I was never subtle. I find they just don't get the point otherwise, and they keep talking!

so you dont give up the ass on the first night?

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Fair points
    I'm sure there a lot of parents would distance themselves from a son dating a transgendered girl, just like there are a lot of parents who feel betrayed when their "son" becomes their "daughter". Me? You? We might be ok with it. But not everyone is gonna be cool with the situation. Its sorta like interracial or mixed religion relationships were looked down upon in the past. If you're lucky enough to find "the right person", you'll be able to deal with whatever life throws your way.

Don't ever throw away true happiness because of what the people around you say or think. If I fall in love with a woman, whether she has a penis or a vagina, she's the woman I love and my friends & family will just have to accept her & I together, or move on from my life. If it's real, she's gotta be the most important thing in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by kal-el View Post
    I'm sure there a lot of parents would distance themselves from a son dating a transgendered girl
    Not necissarily, and even if so, often not permanently. Parents my have certain expecations that don't include having a transgendered girl in the family. But most parents really want to know that they succeeded as parents and that their kids are genuinely happy. As long as it is clear that the couple is in love, the parents will often come around.

There is an adjustment period. It's like people who have planned a trip to Italy finding out that their plane landed in Denmark. It will take a while before they are open to how fabulous a country Denmark is. But eventually Denmark will win them over. And, eventually a fabulous woman will win over most reluctant of parents.

Of course, a less than fabulous woman will run into a parent's reluctance, TG or GG.

Me recommend bringing cookies.

Me not sure which me like better: wild sex or cookies. Maybe cookie sex?