Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

you gotta laugh at that post history... talk about an unhealthy obsession.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Didn't read dickhead!

Exclamation

if you do not read what I post and see the essays and here them how can you say its racist?

a white male is the one saying this

Last edited by natina; 10-24-2010 at 03:51 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

cos you make everything about race. you're obsessed with skin colour. get over it...!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Maybe it's "Vader Syndrome".

that is the hot button of ha...they dont want to reply unless it has racial ramifications

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    [SIZE=4]if you do not read what I post and see the essays and here them how can you say its racist?
    Read what you post?

All you post is youtube clips and clips from news sites. And MOST of the threads you make are about race. You claim that you are a white male, but your name reflects a different race and gender.

If you are trying to make race issues better then good for you. But all you are doing is making it worse.

Exclamation rosa parks was a racist who hates white bus drivers

rosa parks was a racist who hates white bus drivers

something rush limbaugh,glenn beck,sarah palin........ would say

Last edited by natina; 10-24-2010 at 04:41 AM.

Junior Poster

Just for the record... I wouldn't mind putting my swollen, stiff cock in Ashely George's white ass.

And that would be mulatto cock by the way.

I watched 2 of those Tim Wise video's. The cat can speak, and I can't really object to anything I heard in his first two clips. Most scholars - so far as I know - do tend to trace the dawn of racism by white people and the concept of "white people" as we know it... to the 1400's. That's what I learned in my past Africology class anyways. My professor was a Vodou Priest with a Ph.D. Cool. But that proposition also corroborates much of the history I have read prior to ever taking that Africology course.

By the way... I'm not sure the veracity of what I'm about to say but I have read that in Brazil the transsexuals often are practitioners of Canomble - the "Afro-Brazilian" religion (akin to Vodou and Santeria).

The history of European colonialism and neo-colonialism are with us today. Our artificially carved boarders bare this out. The mestizos throughout Latin America reflect this. Spanish, Portuguese, and English spoken throughout Africa and Asia evidence this.

But exploitation and hierarchy of some sorts seems to go hand-in-hand with what we term "civilization." Supposedly, the most egalitarian societies were the primitive tribal scale societies. Less so the larger Chiefdom's.

The Japanese are usually used as the archetype model for the non-white racism. The Japanese certainly had no love for the Koreans living among them. But the history of Asia, Africa, Europe, and even pre-Columbian Americas is one of the stronger jacking the weaker. Hell, whites rarely captrured Africans, it was black African empires like the Songhay (Muslim) that grew rich selling black people to European traders. The Aztecs have been compared to the Nazi's. And I think Tokyo literally rests atop thousands or more of dead enslaved persons that built the city. Perhaps one of the best civilizations was the Thai of centuries ago. To distinguish themselves from their Khmer neighbors that enslaved peoples, they called themselves "free people" of Thai and they called their country "Land of the Free" or Thailand. A label more applicable to them centuries ago than to the U.S. narrative of the United States of centuries ago.

Transsexuals really have little political power whether or not they are white. A group of 5 mulatto and black men will have more social clout and potential political capital than 20 white transsexual girls. Even regular gay males and lesbians have more political clout than transsexuals - largely because homosexuals can be "invisible minorities." Being "black" or transsexual is often noticeable or detectable. Some very light people "passed" in the U.S. decades ago, and some very girly looking transsexuals "pass" today as biological girls. In both cases life was or is made easier on the said individuals. Being "outed" can bring negative consequences though.

I think Italy elected a male-to-female transsexual as Prime Minister many years ago. In Brazil I believe a male-to-female transsexual was elected Sheriff in some town.

But as we see... the U.S. is ready to elect a black President (really mulatto, but the U.S. is not Latin America, so, a mulatto raised by whites in white and Asian ass Hawaii is still perceptually "black") before a transsexual President.

If Natina is a white male, I am the Pope...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!