Thread: ufc 121

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Default ufc 121

a really good card in my opinion. Looking forward to it. Anyone have predictions?

me

Sanchez vs Thiago.... I'm thinking Thiago

Hamill vs Ortiz...Hamill, Tito's done I think

Kampmann vs Shields... Shields wins

and the Mian Event Brock vs Velasquez...I feel if it goes to the ground Brock has it...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

This PPV is going to be epic. Every time Brock Lesnar is fighting, its always going to be a good card.

I think Hamill is going to win via UD. Tito is just not the Tito from before.

Shields got this in the bag. I think TKO in the 2nd round or maybe SD. He is going to revert to his wrestling if he can't stand on the feet. We saw it when he fought Dan Henderson. I think it sucks that if Kampmann wins then he won't get a shot at the title, but if Shields win then he will. I guess that is life.

In the main event, both guys base is wrestling. Although I think Cain has the advantage on the feet. I think Cain is going to win to be honest. I could be wrong though. I was wrong about the Carwin vs. Lesnar fight and Sonnen vs. Silva fight as well. I betting on Cain, but I have a feeling that Lesnar might win. It may turn into a wrestling match with whoever has superior wrestling skills.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Default no big surprises except Brock getting TKo'd

everything else went pretty much as I thought except the Thiago fight. Jake Shields fights aren't pretty as tonight proved again. Brock got murked, had no chance from jump...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

So what, did Tito lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Niccolo View Post
    So what, did Tito lose?
    Yeah he lost, and he maybe cut from the UFC. He will probably go to Strikeforce if I had to bet.

Quote Originally Posted by south ov da border View Post
    everything else went pretty much as I thought except the Thiago fight. Jake Shields fights aren't pretty as tonight proved again. Brock got murked, had no chance from jump...
    Shields was unimpressive in my opinion. I don't think he deserves a title shot if you ask me. He didn't really prove anything, I would like to see him and Fitch go at it and the winner will face the winner of GSP vs Koscheck.

Brock is a good fighter, but he can't take a punch. Once he gets punched he doesn't know what to do. Once he can't impose his will then he breaks down and his whole game plan goes out the window. He will be back and I predict he will probably face Big Nog next, if I had to guess.