Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

To be less morbid in this request:

We are genuinely saddened, but would like to know how she passed. I recall mention of a news article.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I've been very [very] lax on moderating posts as of late, giving alot of folks freedom of speech as deserved on this forum but when an individual dies and you reply to a thread pertaining to them have some fucking respect and think about what you're about to type as a reply before you click "post".......

Personally I never met Jezebel but I wish her family & loved ones the best, this is a shock but know that she's in a better place......

-JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

best wishes and prayers to the family and friends.

Rookie Poster

My TS friend staying with me this week got the call yesterday. Details are shocking and ugly, no need to relay. She is gone and what a shame,rest in peace dear Ruby aka Jezabel.

So very sad...
    I knew her as Ruby, just briefly, for only a few weeks... I'm in shock.
    She was very sweet, nice, and real. No drama, just a cool girl.
    Fuck!!!
    R.I.P. Beautiful Lady...

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Met her in NYC. Really cool chick. RIP.

Junior Poster

From Bob's site.. Rest in Peace!

Jezebel Yum and Carmen R.I.P.
    Gosh, I hate reporting these things. I never know what to say, which I guess is why I did not announce the passing of Carmen about a month ago.

Jezebel apparently committed suicide on Tuesday evening. I have not spoken to her in several months so I don't know what's been going on in her life, so I won't make any speculations as to what drove her to this.

Carmen was shot to death at a relative's home in New Jersey about a month ago. I don't have the details of that either. The news article in the New Jersey paper was vague at best.

Add to that, there has been an unconfirmed rumor of Ming Tiger's death. However I have been told this week by our photographer Mel that she is alive and working in a bar in Phuket. But that is unconfirmed also. DJ Asia is trying to run that down.

There is too much of this going on. Some of the models and other girls who have passed were friends of mine as well. To say the least, life is not easy for these girls. Here are photos of Jezebel and Carmen to remember them by.

This is so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
    From Bob's site.. Rest in Peace!

Jezebel Yum and Carmen R.I.P. Gosh, I hate reporting these things. I never know what to say, which I guess is why I did not announce the passing of Carmen about a month ago.

Jezebel apparently committed suicide on Tuesday evening. I have not spoken to her in several months so I don't know what's been going on in her life, so I won't make any speculations as to what drove her to this.

Carmen was shot to death at a relative's home in New Jersey about a month ago. I don't have the details of that either. The news article in the New Jersey paper was vague at best.

Add to that, there has been an unconfirmed rumor of Ming Tiger's death. However I have been told this week by our photographer Mel that she is alive and working in a bar in Phuket. But that is unconfirmed also. DJ Asia is trying to run that down.

There is too much of this going on. Some of the models and other girls who have passed were friends of mine as well. To say the least, life is not easy for these girls. Here are photos of Jezebel and Carmen to remember them by.

Horrible news, but thank you for letting us know. She was a true treasure, a trailblazer, a friend to many and such a sweet girl. Crushing news. R.I.P.

http://caramelstgirls.com
    Interviews, Reviews and Resources

http://tsdreamland.com
    Photo and Video Galleries

http://caramelsgirls.com
    Glamour, Pinup, Fetish, Goth & BDSM

http://twitter.com/tscaramel
    Caramel on Twitter

She seemed to come across so pleasant and sincere, good people seem to die younger and younger, she has to be in a better place now.
    R I P, and my condolences to her family