Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Gloria...Again, you've demonstrated what a classy lady you are. You're lookin' great but, I gotta tell you, these phone shots aren't the best representation of what I know as one of the most beautiful ladies on this, or any other planet.
    Love ya, Doll....

Chris Tina Bruce Rookie Poster christinafoxx's Avatar

Gloria, I wanted to thank you for pioneering our arena. As a role model you provided me with the confidence to follow.

Thanks again,
    Chris Tina Foxx Bruce

Iron is H.O.T

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Junior Poster

I thought carbs were essential in building muscle, why cut them out like that?
    What type of protein powder do you use?

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by christinafoxx View Post
    Gloria, I wanted to thank you for pioneering our arena. As a role model you provided me with the confidence to follow.

Thanks again,
    Chris Tina Foxx Bruce

you look amazing as well...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    Gloria...Again, you've demonstrated what a classy lady you are. You're lookin' great but, I gotta tell you, these phone shots aren't the best representation of what I know as one of the most beautiful ladies on this, or any other planet.
    Love ya, Doll....
    thanks hunny,i`ve just started my diet i will look better and better every week,i will post my progress pics

Thanks again,
    Chris Tina Foxx Bruce
    thank u so much Chistina ,you are looking great

Quote Originally Posted by ossumpeiEIEIO View Post
    I thought carbs were essential in building muscle, why cut them out like that?
    What type of protein powder do you use?
    carbs are good in the off season to give u the energy to push more at the gym
    and without an high protein diet ,it would be impossible to build muscles and burn bodyfat.
    so, as figure athlete it`s not about the amount of muscles i can build,it`s about proportion,symmetry and lean muscles without going overboard,it`s about looking feminine with muscles!Figure is a delicate business.

i only have protein powder right after training with some vitargo,l-glutamine and bcca,the rest of the day i prefer having whole foods like cod or chicken,egg whites and other lean proteins
    whole foods is better than protein powder,nothing beats real proteins
    but protein powder is good for emergencies so when i can`t be bothered to cook when i wake up starving in the middle of the night,i just have a quick shake and go back to sleep!

www.fitgoddessbabe.com

''stereotypes were made to be broken''
    ''many people still confuse masculine with muscular….''
    ''Being strong is also feminine.feminine doesn't equals being weak!Being strong is very sexy!''
    ''never judge people before you get to know them''
    ''we can achieve anything,if we work hard for it''

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by irongoddess View Post
    thanks hunny,i`ve just started my diet i will look better and better every week,i will post my progress pics

thank u so much Chistina ,you are looking great

carbs are good in the off season to give u the energy to push more at the gym
    and without an high protein diet ,it would be impossible to build muscles and burn bodyfat.
    so, as figure athlete it`s not about the amount of muscles i can build,it`s about proportion,symmetry and lean muscles without going overboard,it`s about looking feminine with muscles!Figure is a delicate business.

i only have protein powder right after training with some vitargo,l-glutamine and bcca,the rest of the day i prefer having whole foods like cod or chicken,egg whites and other lean proteins
    whole foods is better than protein powder,nothing beats real proteins
    but protein powder is good for emergencies so when i can`t be bothered to cook when i wake up starving in the middle of the night,i just have a quick shake and go back to sleep!
    Definitely a more finely tuned diet than I expected. When I posted I forgot about the chance for carbs to cause body fat, which isn't to bad for some, but not good for a body builder.
    Thanks.

Veteran Poster

Thanks again,
    Chris Tina Foxx Bruce
    SPECTACULAR look! Absolutely stunning. Where have you been? Where are you going? Where can you be found? This is also the level of photgraphy Irongoddess should submit instead of that horrendous iphone stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by underdawg View Post
    SPECTACULAR look! Absolutely stunning. Where have you been? Where are you going? Where can you be found? This is also the level of photgraphy Irongoddess should submit instead of that horrendous iphone stuff.
    Stop complaining, not like you're paying her bills. So be happy with what you get

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post
    Stop complaining, not like you're paying her bills. So be happy with what you get
    It's not complaining. What's wrong with wanting to see clearer images of striking physique? Do you really think those photos are good quality? And what has my paying her bills got to do with it?