Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

where do i sing up

live with honour

5 Star Poster

high or low for whiney european

live with honour

5 Star Poster

America should take all of Europes poor muslims and then America will be happy and also Europe .Australia would also like to give America its poor muslims and junkies .America cant say the world wont give it anything lol

live with honour

Silver Poster

Go read a book, man.

5 Star Poster

I thought it was doing america a favour giveing them all the worlds muslims because it would be doing the world a favour

live with honour

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    So now what? The Germans going to start goosesteppin' again? They gonna start rounding up the folks who aren't German enough & ship them off to wherever?
    how about you shut the fuck up if you havent got the faintest idea of what youre talking about?

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Very informative post. Thank you Coroner. The Turkish immigrants who have worked in Germany since the 60's and yet still aren't citizens (nor do they have children nor grandchildren who are citizens) is the situation I was trying to remember.

A decade ago a remedy was passed. Namely children born in Germany after Jan 1, 2000 to non-Germans are citizens at birth if at least one parent has had a residence permit for three years, and has been residing in Germany for at least eight years. To keep their citizenship beyond the age of 23 they must apply for it. One wouldn't expect to see a lot of sociological benefits from this remedy until the children covered by the law reach the age where they can appreciate the rights of citizenship. But you're right that the children of those born in Germany in the 60's are much older and as far as I know they have no hope of ever being naturalized or assimilated into the larger body politic.

Last edited by trish; 10-18-2010 at 09:31 PM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

That's absolutely ridiculous. I'm a dual citizen even though I've never set foot in the other country in my life. I can also vote in some things in the country I live in even though I'm not a citizen, just because I have a permanent residence. But I wouldn't be a German citizen even if I was born there to non-German parents? What a joke.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Last time Germans had a problem with Multiculturalism didn't we get the Nazi party? Didn't they blame foreigners for the loss of jobs during that post Treaty of Versailles Weimar crash? Maybe I'm misspoken hmm. I do understand their problem but I don't see a solution...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh View Post
    how about you shut the fuck up if you havent got the faintest idea of what youre talking about?
    He's an ignorant brainwashed fool, don't waste your breath on the likes of him. They like it whenever someone tells them they're full of shit, because in their perverted view of the world this means that they're not. The fact that the likes of him are full of hate means, in their thinking, that other people are 'hatemongers', not them. See how that works? No? That's because you are a morally sane, rational person. But to the likes of him, twisting reality and ignoring logical thought makes perfect sense.

On a more serious note, if you want to get to grips with the likes of him, and understand why they're so filled with hate for other people, do check out Jamie Glazov's book.